Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

59 results found

1. I would like to list my Hostfully listings on thesqua.re website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is no plan to integrate with this particular website, but please feel free to suggest to them to connect to us via our API and provide the integration.

2. Please consider integrating with Aurmur Lock Control Services. They have a unique option of a "check out" button that guests can press when leaving notifying the property manager and cleaners they are out of the house. They are also very inexpensive and allow for messaging guests their codes. I used them when I was with Guesty and was very happy with them. I was sad to discover that Hostfully doesn't integrate with them. It offers an affordable lock service that is reliable. Hosts need all the help they can get financially. We are using Jervis now but there is no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please contact those providers and ask them to create an integration to Hostfully, as those particular integrations are typically implemented by the providers. Some integrators like Lynx might also provide an integration with this provider.

3. If the action was to send an email, you would be able to choose the agency as a recipient.

However, if the action chosen is to Send a Channel Message, it is not possible to copy the agency.

This should be a useful feature to add. As managers need to get notified every time something is sent to a guest, instead of them going and check the message history several times a day to see what has been sent. Many managers including us use smartbnb (hospitable) for automated messaging and that does send a notification email every time something is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

By definition, channel messages are not email messages, so there is no way for the system to "CC" the agency/PM when such message is sent. This being said, those messages will automatically show in the PM Inbox - so this is not a "notification" per say, but there will be a trace for all the messages sent this way.

4. VRS corresponding with Hostfully for the owner blocks would be very useful so our team does not have to "babysit" the system and ensure that cleanings for the property are going in as they should. If we are unable to have this correspondence it is very time consuming for our team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I’m an owner and much prefer to use mobile apps already on my phone than log into a website anytime I want to view my property information. I was informed that the mobile app is only for property managers. I would love to have a mobile app for owners!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are rewriting the owner portal to be fully mobile response and translatable. At this plan there is no plan to make an actual mobile app for owners.

6. For those who figure out pricing in excel/csv files, it would be really convenient to be able to upload updates from those files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The turnover is not working for us. We prefer to set like a rule that after a check-out to not accept check-ins and another for not check-outs on a check-in day...
    A TURNOVER complete block a full day before check-in and a full day after a check-out which means, having a booking on Nov 2-5, 2023, and having a 1-day TURNOVER will accept a check-in on the 7th and we are fine to accept a booking on the next day. We just do not want to have a booking on the same days of check-outs with all of our listings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently Breezeway pulls limited data from Hostfully to populate reservation data.
    Please collaborate with Breezeway to share custom data "Door Codes" because the process currently requires us to manually update Breezeway after every single guest check-out just to provide an updated access code. Very time consuming with risk that our staff forgets to update it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please contact Breezeway to share this feature request. Breezeway implements the Hostfully API and they are in control of such improvements. Thank you.

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to have the Pre-Booking Message field set up in Hostfully and be synced with Airbnb.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For PM's who have Hostfully's inbox forwarding to their email (i.e. Gmail), show their response from Gmail in the Hostfully inbox so that they can still see the full thread in Hostfully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful if when launching the mobile app it didn't take you to a browser. This creates multiple tabs being opened in the browser which can be easily forgotten are open vs being able to just close the app down. In addition, it would be great if when opening up on a browser, if there was no restrictions on what browser someone is using. Currently it appears the mobile version can only be opened on safari or chrome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Auto populate last 4 digits of the primary guest phone number into the access pin code section of the stay details in the pipeline. Allow option to auto populate the last 4 digits of the primary guest phone number or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since signing up with Hostfully, VRBO will not give us the services they used to, such as: handling occupancy tax and filings, collecting rental payments, and refunding deposits, 24/7 customer service, etc. This is creating a lot more work for us. We signed up for Hostfully to make things easier for us. Now we have to decide whether to drop Hostfully or drop VRBO.

Can you work with VRBO to have them give us the same services we had before we sign up with a channel manager? Airbnb gives us the same service why can’t VRBO?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please allow for filtered options for this calendar view. I love that I can see the nightly rates at a glance, but sometimes want to filter those out when I'm sending a screenshot to various service providers. I'd prefer to hide the rates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently the fees are listed as separate line items on our website and VBRO. Sometimes those fees do not feed correctly to VRBO and can appear as something like "resort fee" vs linen fee, etc and can get hard to explain to guests.

We are curious to see if we could bundle all of the fees into the rental rate. Meaning - all fees are presented to the traveler as "rent" and there is only one fee left out like cleaning.

I believe this would be great due to guests commonly adding all the fees + rent and dividing that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Doing this would create yet another batch of questions as to why fees are not itemised. More often than less, people want to know what they're paying for.

17. It would be really helpful if the '% at Reservation' at the Property Level, for initial Deposit, could have any number entered there, instead of being restricted to just choosing '0 - 10 - 20 - 30 - etc.' from a dropdown menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Both of these locks are becoming quite popular. I would prefer to integrate with Hostfully rather than each individual OTA

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please contact those providers and ask them to create an integration to Hostfully, as those particular integrations are typically implemented by the providers. Igloohome used to be an integrated partners, so they would probably welcome being a connected partner again.

19. How do I get the pop up calendar to be visible in wix? It gets cropped as shown in screen grab. Any ideas?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Almost impossible to read this font, not only is it so small but it’s so light that it makes it almost impossible to read.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?