Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

254 results found

1. Create a trigger for notification to owners of a cancelled booking. Booking.com guest cancelled a booking and I did not received a notification of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tax Collected is not part of Agency Due nor Owner Due. It should be left separate in its column and not added to the Total. The reason is that it makes Agency Due look like more than the % in my Owner Contracts, and they do not have an accurate number when creating a 1099NEC form for my company. When added to Owner Due, I have to Adjust it out so I am not Paying Out Tax to the owner as Rent Income.

I have to create a spreadsheet that takes that Tax Amount out of either Agency or Owner…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At the moment, guests can change the booking contact information directly when booking directly through Hostfully. When guests pay the final payment, they are sent the "Guest Information" form. Guests can change main contact information. Rental agreement information does not change. This should not be this way. When I take a booking, that person is the responsible party. Should not be able to re-assign the booking to someone else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With amenties being such a huge search filter being used, the API connection on Hostfully should reflect every Airbnb amenity since their new updated list a few months ago.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The first issue I have is with the date range on the owner statement report. I found out it is based on check in not check out date, which is the industry standard for property management. This needs to be fixed. When I choose 4/1 to 4/30, it should be guests that checked out between those dates. This is how the owners are paid for the month, based on check outs.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Forgot to update this ticket, but this was released in February 2023.

Now in Enhanced Reports, you can setup the date type filter where you can choose on what type of date you want your report to be based off: check-in date, check-out date, occupancy date, etc

6. I would like to run a very simple, streamlined report that only shows the check ins or the check outs for the parameters entered and for it not to include ongoing stays. This is a logistical report so the teams can cross reference the cleanings scheduled for the check outs for that day or the greeters for the check ins that day. I was told this was not possible. Seems it would be a simple and basic thing to have that would be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We should be able to have the pre arrival form (as we have all other communication with guests) in other languages, not only english.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I see the the form has been updated so it can be customized. However it now asks for both the ID and the Passport of the guest. We only require one of these. I have been getting pushback from guests who do not have a passport. Please remove one of or combine these fields.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed. The form now only refers to government IDs, whether they are a passport or any other official government ID. This should remove the confusion associated with mentioning passports.

9. I love the new enhanced reports. I created a report that would allow me to quickly build a Hotel Tax Report. We collect for VRBO and Direct bookings so we have to remit, but Airbnb and Booking.com collect and remit. Would be nice to filter those channels out of the reports. Would be helpful in other reports that are channel specific as well. Thanks!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The primary contact on Booking.com needs to be the booking agent not the Admin of the Hostfully Account.
    At least remove the syncronization so we can enter the good information because when I make the change it went back the next day.

The customer contact me instead of the agent. It doesnt make sens.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. System templates are sent automatically to our Booking.com guests but some of them are irrelevant to our business or sent when they are not needed.
    When a guest has paid via Booking.com virtual card, Hostfully has seen this as unpaid and sent the guest a payment link. The guest then paid twice. We then lost money refunding him.
    Its also wasting our time trying to reassure people that they don't owe money or that we aren't trying to con them.

We need to have more control over these and should be able to turn off the automatic feature.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has now be deployed to production. Users can now turn off the messages automatically sent by the systems using a toggle control on the System Templates page.

Note that templates which do not show a toggle button do not get sent automatically, but are templates for messages sent by property managers.

12. When you run a report, the quick options for dates are "Last week" or "This week". I never use those. By far the dates I'm using most frequently are for "Last Month", so I would like to see that as an option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Messages I send are bolded making me think I have a new message from a guest when it was just mine. Having to clear all of those is time consuming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I regularly find myself wanting to copy an existing report (say the Monthly Owner Report), make a small change, and save that as a new separate report. In these cases, it would often be very difficult to recreate the report from scratch, since the report I want to copy has been changed so much from the base owner report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enhanced reports should be scheduled to be AUTOMATICALLY sent via email (to owners, etc).

manager.squaw@gmail.com

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to customize my owner's statments and select how I want my commission calculated. It would be nice for property managers to apply their own logic to the report for the owner's commission column. I manually manipulate the data in excel and it would be nice to have some basic functionality in Hostfully that directly feed into the owner's statement.

For example in my agreement with my owners, the commission is calculated off the rent minus platform fees. Each PM has a different arragement with owner so we need flexiblility in these statements. I spend a lot of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Current form only allows you to add additional fields. We should be able to edit the form to include/exclude certain information. For example, I would disable the flight information field since that's not relevant for me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use Financial Reports Export often for what is booked this year.
    The quick choices are THIS MONTH and LAST MONTH.
    I use THIS YEAR a lot so have to constantly choose the dates which isn't always quick as it refreshes between each choice.
    Can we have added a THIS YEAR and LAST YEAR quick option?
    Thanks!
    Rich

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We are missing inquiries from Airbnb as then you go to inbox, they don't show up when Relevant is selected. You have to choose ALL to see them and they are easily missed. I would think an inquiry is very relevant as it's potential revenue/booking.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a company we only allow check in and check out on certain days, and that applies to all the properties we manage. We want to be able to change those settings once and apply it to all properties rather than updating each property individually.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?