Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Currently I can communicate with Vrbo guests via email in the Hostfully Inbox. Here's how I do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzrIBhiitBY&t=4s.

Also, it's great that when the guest sends me a message in a booking request through Vrbo, then that message appears in the Hostfully Lead/Stay Details.

There are a couple of scenarios where I would appreciate a deeper integration with Vrbo's messaging. For example, if the guest sends me a message through the Vrbo guest portal, then it doesn't come into the Hostfully inbox and I can only reply through my email. Another example is if the guest sends me…

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, the inbox lumps together messages sent to the same email address. For guests with multiple bookings, particularly multiple bookings on different dates, this causes variable information to be unpredictable when the guests name is selected from the left hand sidebar in the inbox.

For instance:

John Smith made an inquiry on property A, and a quote is opened. He receives some automated communication about Property A that pulls in variables from Property A's listing .

John Smith then changes his mind and books property B.

John Smith receives our automated confirmation email for property B, which pulls in variables…

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Handle Booking.com guest portal messaging through Hostfully's Inbox so that I can consolidate all guest communication to one location - the Hostfully Inbox.

Currently I am able to handle all Booking.com guest email communication through the Hostfully Inbox. But if the guest sends a message through the Booking.com guest portal then I have to check for guest messages in Booking.com or my email.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We are missing inquiries from Airbnb as then you go to inbox, they don't show up when Relevant is selected. You have to choose ALL to see them and they are easily missed. I would think an inquiry is very relevant as it's potential revenue/booking.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Messages I send are bolded making me think I have a new message from a guest when it was just mine. Having to clear all of those is time consuming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you get an inquiry from Airbnb right now, there's no way to figure out which property or Airbnb account it comes from. When you sync multiple airbnb accounts, this gets to be a huge problem trying to track down inquiries. It would be great if you could see the same data that you see post-booking on the right hand side (dates, property name, etc)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?