Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. When you are in the calendar you could cancel a booking rather than having to leave the calendar and go find the listing in the pipeline- which is an unnecessary extra step; this would streamline workflow.

And it would be so much faster and easier, less opportunities for mistakes.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We'll soon introduce all pipeline actions directly within the lead modal. So you'll be able to cancel a booking by clicking on it from the calendar, then selecting the Cancel action within the lead modal.

2. Many times I do a quick BLOCK on a set of dates for someone off-channel who wants to stay to no one can book it.
    Once we work out the details, I want to go from the block to a HOLD or BOOKING.
    But it won't convert. So - I have to cancel the block, and am nervous during that few mins that someone could block a date on a channel and mess up the booking!

Simple fix would be to allow to covert a Block to hold or booking, so it never goes unavailable for someone to grab while…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to edit the blue bubble for the provider and change the color like i want. When we watch the calendar we can see rapidly who is working.
    Or, when we pass the arrow on the bubble we see '' 1 job'', I would like to see the name of the provider.
    Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I love the idea of being able to edit prices and minimum stay from calendar central. What would make this even better and take it to the next level as far as being really helpful in managing prices would be to allow us to adjust prices (and possible minimum stays) by an increment.

For example, if I haven't been getting bookings and I want to drop my prices by $20 / night for the following month, the only way I can do that is pretty time consuming. But if I could select the whole month and then increase/decrease prices by…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?