Skip to content

Guidebook

Guidebook

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

4 results found

1. My carpark requires a card key to enter. Some guests use parking others don't.

Because of this I place carpark key in a different place to pick up than my apartment key.

At the moment if someone wants to use parking and I cannot hand the card to them personally, I need to add confidential information to my guide book such as location, lockbox numbers which are not secure if posted.

I don't want to use the full guidebook restriction as it doesn't fit my needs.

Love the guidebook it's an excellent tool.
    😊

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. number of times guest book is used, top sections or pages visited, Would help is demonstrating value and in service improvement

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to report on usage of guidebooks and page visits from the digital guidebook.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do have some PM-facing analytics features for guidebooks planned for this year.

1) easily viewable simple metrics on your dashboard for guidebooks, house manual cards, and recommendations

2) a more complex report of utilization.

4. Currently, we just get a name and email address when some one purchases something from the market place. This offers little information when running multiple rentals a d takes time to match the request to the booking.

In order to automate a process, we send emails via zapier. Currently, there is very little information provided in the standard template. I would like to see a feature that allows the host to customize the template when someone purchases something through the market place. For example add a date of when they would like a mid stay clean, which apartment, date for…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?