Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Ability to hide guest's name from Service Provider calendar as I see it's not necessary for them to see that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So I have 2 cleaning provider. I call either one or the other depending on their schedule.
    When I create a job, I can select the service from a drop down list. Problem is the services have the same names for both cleaning providers and I don't know which provider it is.
    Logically I should be able to choose the provider first! and then the service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Service Providers need to be able to see the Stay Details page - this is where we add important notes about the customer's upcoming stay - altered check-in/check-out times, need a baby cot, sofa bed made up, VIP, accessibility needs.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have set our housekeepers up as Service Providers which is a great way to organize our cleaning and communicate the job requests with them! The only problem is that they have full access to our main calendar and have, on occassion, deleted cleans scheduled for other housekeepers. It would be great if the houskeepers could view the calendar but not be able to make changes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The ability to share read-only calendars with service providers already exists in the Service Provider Portal. This allows PMs to share information about jobs, property information and calendar information in a read-only way. Service Providers can also accept jobs and mark them as completed. Please find all the information about this feature at https://help.hostfully.com/en/articles/2090895-creating-accounts-for-your-service-providers

• Don't see your idea?