Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. So far I have had 4 reservations on booking.com. All 4 of them failed payment. I was only able to save 1 of the 4 by sending them a payment link for them to pay. the other 3 reservations never paid and blocked my calendar for their reservation dates until I was able to get them canceled the following day.

It'd be great if you can add a setting for the hosts to choose either they want to "increase the conversion rate". We only want to have booking confirmation once guest paid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When a booking agent, or any other team member, books a reservation on behalf of a guest, like if they take the guest info and credit card info over the phone, it requires the booking agent to sign the rental conditions on behalf of the guest.

It would be very useful to not require the booking agent to sign it and to leave unsigned, so the guest would have to sign it when they receive the link in the booking confirmation message.
    Currently, if the booking agent signs on behalf of the guest, the guest does not have ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not the way the system is designed to work. The booking agent can create a quote in less than 1 minute and send a payment link to the guest, for them to book (so guest don't share their credit card information, can agree to the rental agreement and sign it).

3. It would be really helpful if the '% at Reservation' at the Property Level, for initial Deposit, could have any number entered there, instead of being restricted to just choosing '0 - 10 - 20 - 30 - etc.' from a dropdown menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?