Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. I noticed that I can edit the details of a guest only if there's a booking: by clicking on "Edit" on the lead and then "Client Information".
    BUT NOT if I click on "See all customers". There I land on a page that permits no editing.
    Intuitively I would go to this list to edit customers info! And not on the lead pop up.
    Another path that I feel we should be able to edit customer info would be: by clicking on the client Name on the lead pipeline. This should lead to the guest information page where I could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you click on the guest name, you will be able to add your metadata for this guest in the form. Note that this is not a "booking" data, this is guest data. This means that this points to a guest information, and a guest can be associated to multiple bookings, even across multiple property management companies. So you can annotate data for this guest (this is your data) but the underlying guest account is owned by the guest.

2. For now, we only know when the booking was booked and only see the booking was cancelled. However, there's no way to find when it was cancelled in the system. We want to know the cancellation date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can create a Trigger of type "Booking Cancelled". Because triggers are real time events, you can use the time of the received cancellation notification as an indication of the day/time at which the booking was cancelled.

3. As a VRM, I would like to get a notification when guests request a hold from my Quote sent so that I can be noticed

At the moment, when they request a hold, it only directs guests to Hold confirmation page and the status is updated on my Pipeline page, calendar is blocked without notice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to see full access to the pipeline for all managers. We are working as a team and today I have to edit a booking and assign it to me to i.e. record a payment. When I am done I have to edit the booking and assign it back to i.e. a booking agent. A Manager should be able to work with all tasks on all bookings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?