Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Rolled-up view report for the number of bookings within the current day/week/month; rolled-up view of occupancy rates and average nights per stay for a set of period

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tax Collected is not part of Agency Due nor Owner Due. It should be left separate in its column and not added to the Total. The reason is that it makes Agency Due look like more than the % in my Owner Contracts, and they do not have an accurate number when creating a 1099NEC form for my company. When added to Owner Due, I have to Adjust it out so I am not Paying Out Tax to the owner as Rent Income.

I have to create a spreadsheet that takes that Tax Amount out of either Agency or Owner…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to run a very simple, streamlined report that only shows the check ins or the check outs for the parameters entered and for it not to include ongoing stays. This is a logistical report so the teams can cross reference the cleanings scheduled for the check outs for that day or the greeters for the check ins that day. I was told this was not possible. Seems it would be a simple and basic thing to have that would be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For example, if the bookings are going from June 25th to July 14th then the whole bookings are being imported to the June report.

So that would show that from June 30 days I have guests for 42 nights.

The solution: if the booking is going from one month to another take that booking total price and divide by the number of nights to get the nightly rate and split it to each of the days.

Super important for our business because we have to do reports monthly for all our clients and all reports and KPI's are wrong at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?