Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

373 results found

1. Currently I can communicate with Vrbo guests via email in the Hostfully Inbox. Here's how I do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzrIBhiitBY&t=4s.

Also, it's great that when the guest sends me a message in a booking request through Vrbo, then that message appears in the Hostfully Lead/Stay Details.

There are a couple of scenarios where I would appreciate a deeper integration with Vrbo's messaging. For example, if the guest sends me a message through the Vrbo guest portal, then it doesn't come into the Hostfully inbox and I can only reply through my email. Another example is if the guest sends me…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Inbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, the inbox lumps together messages sent to the same email address. For guests with multiple bookings, particularly multiple bookings on different dates, this causes variable information to be unpredictable when the guests name is selected from the left hand sidebar in the inbox.

For instance:

John Smith made an inquiry on property A, and a quote is opened. He receives some automated communication about Property A that pulls in variables from Property A's listing .

John Smith then changes his mind and books property B.

John Smith receives our automated confirmation email for property B, which pulls in variables…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  5 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My Guests usually encounter an error when they click on the link to view their reservation details. As it turns out, it's because they haven't claimed their Hostfully account (to log in to the Guest Portal).

As a guest, I should be able to register for guest portal access from the Booking Payment Confirmed email template if iI don’t have an account already so that I can access the link to view the reservation details.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates and Triggers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a PM I would like to have my text messages separated by “returns” on the keyboard. Right now, I can enter returns in SMS templates, but when I click save then the system deletes them and make it difficult for guests to read my SMS messages.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Templates and Triggers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd like to receive all financial updates on Airbnb bookings from the Airbnb Resolutions Center on the order in Hostfully so financials can be in synch for bookings and reporting.

Problem Statement:

Right now, if a guest is refunded or funds are collected from a guest using the Airbnb resolution center, then Hostfully does not receive that information for updating bookings and therefore Reporting. This causes a gap in reporting and makes it hard to reconcile.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As I have multiple Agents being assigned to the same property, it would be great if I can choose a specific Agent for the system to automatically assign leads. Right now, the system will only assign leads to the FIRST Agent.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pipeline & Lead Assignment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a PM, I need to disconnect the property from Hostfully to change the Airbnb listing’s address as Specific or General. The option to change it is in Airbnb is greyed out when connected to a property management software. We should be able to choose this in Hostfully.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Property settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sometimes some messages failed to be sent due to server errors (Call failed 500, 429, 404). I had to go to Message Log > manually re-fired it. However, it will be better if the system automatically retries the failed messages for these types of errors.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates and Triggers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a property manager, I want to be notified when a guest books a service as an upsell through the PMP upsell flow during the booking process.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Direct Booking Site  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please have the feature of multi-room booking so that my guests can book multiple rooms at once on the checkout.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a PM, I would like the note that contains the Hostfully UID to be removed from the Airbnb calendar when the reservation/block is cancelled or removed so that the calendar on Airbnb is clear.

From the attached screenshot, the open date has the note Block uid=…., which is confusing. It makes me think that the date is not available while it is.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As PM with no access to the main host account but only the co-host account to send messages from the Airbnb app, I'd like these messages to show up in Hostfully Inbox as well

It occurs that many PMs don't have access to the main host account (it belongs to the owner for example). So they communicate and manage reservations as a co-host.

If Hostfully Inbox doesn't import co-host's messages, I'll need to go back and forth between Hostfully Inbox and Airbnb messages which is time-consuming.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have an easy dashboard showing KPI figures for month/week - see photo from a competitor PMS

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're noticed a flaw in the way Hostfully handles modification of an existing booking that we'd like to see corrected as it has the potential to overcharge guests.

Essentially, when you make a change to an existing booking (adding guests, or adding nights), if the price of the lodging has changed since the guest booked, Hostfully applies the new price to their entire stay, rather than simply applying any new charges.

For example:

Let's say a party of four books three nights in on of our lodgings at a rate of $100/night.

The lodging is capable of housing six, but…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I see the the form has been updated so it can be customized. However it now asks for both the ID and the Passport of the guest. We only require one of these. I have been getting pushback from guests who do not have a passport. Please remove one of or combine these fields.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Templates and Triggers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My cleaner is working with 2 Agencies and whenever she logs in to the Service Provider Portal, she encounters an error. It turns out that Hostfully hasn't supported a Service Provider having more than one Agency relationship.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Service Provider Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the system/custom templates, there's the option to add another language. However, when I want to manually send the templates to Guests in Inbox, it defaults to English. There should be the option to choose the language version in the Inbox.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Although VRBO already allows for security deposit collection, having something as well for Airbnb guests would be ideal! Automating a message 1-2 weeks prior to check-in, with a link to an invoice with deposit amount would be sufficient.

It would be up to hosts to communicate properly with guests to set expectations that this invoice will be coming prior to their arrival.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We should have the ability to Schedule Deposit payments, Refunds and credit card holds are an essential part of our practice. Hopefully should also work with payment systems to negotiate a refund on the transaction fees.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Similar to the Stripe implementation, please enable the feature to connect to more than one PayPal account.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?