We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a different pincode for each property, and I would like to enter them on each property´s main settings so the pin code populates to a specific custom template.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If a property is connected with Airbnb and I deactivate the property from Main Settings, Airbnb channel connection will still be active, thus I can't delete the property. I want all channel connections to be automatically disabled when deactivating a property.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Put an extra description field for direct booking. As a lot of us might do very differently from direct booking to some other OTAs, it might make sense that to have an extra field so we could write something up. In my case, I will require security deposit through Superhog, while I do not do that at Airbnb. Thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great if we had more control over same day bookings. For example, for one of our locations, it would be nice if we could enable same-day bookings only until a certain time. Having flexibility (like 12-hrs, instead of 1 day) or the ability to set time windows that we accept same day-bookings (like 6am-6pm) would be super helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Eleanor, you are actually referring to a setting called "Booking Lead Time" on our system, and not Booking Window (which is how long in advance you accept bookings in the future). Booking Lead Time allows you to do exactly what you're asking, which is the ability to define the minimum amount of time you require before accepting a booking (vs the maximum for the other feature). On the screenshot attached, see how I set if to 12 hours, meaning that I will not accept bookings if the reservation is made less than 12 hours before the check-in time. Hope this helps.

6. Allow photos in the check-in instructions tab so that some complex instructions can be easily understood.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already add photos in the check-in instructions field, as long as these photos are already publicly accessible on the web somewhere. Go to the web page where you want to copy the photo, select the photo and copy it, then go to the check-in instructions field and paste the photo. The browser will automatically reference the photo from the other site and display it.

7. When setting up property settings, it is helpful to show the property name at the top of each of the tabs. It is now showing for all of the tabs, except for Fees & Policies, which seems to be one of the most helpful tabs to have it displayed on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    functionality exists  ·  Michele responded

Hello and thank you for the suggestion. When you are editing the property settings, you should see the property name and the page title on every tab, including the Fees and Policies. 

8. Extend Rental Rules to other platforms other then just Airbnb and Hostfully. VRBO and Booking.com bookings currently don't receive them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So this has happened:

I have opened all properties that we have to change the booking lead time.

When I finished doing all these changes I saved all settings.

But because hostilely didn't loaded the Currency setting when I saved it was changed from GBP to USD

and I got 2 bookings that are now too low of a price because of the wrong currency.

It would be nice to fix this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I own a cabin in an area where MANY cabins have lofts. Most loft have multiple beds or bunkbeds but are not considered a room.

For example a 2 bed 2 bath cabin with a loft (full of bunks and overlooking the living room)

In Hostfully I am forced to add this as a bedroom, when that is misleading...so then I have no where to add the extra beds. I can add them to the living room so that they are listed...but they are in the loft...not the living room.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like more control over the turn over days option. I'd like to be able to customize dates to have turnover days not just a blanket option which doesn't allow me to be seen by potential guests. I would like to to be able to open up same day turn overs when I know there is a cleaner available to do such a task.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tax rate can be specified in VRBO rates, but airbnb doesn't have such thing (not sure about BDC). There is rate multiplier in Hostfully per channel to add % to the total to make sure total amount in VRBO and airbnb will be the same after including tax. But its not possible to define that rate multiplier per property (Don't necessarily want to collect tax for ALL properties). Looking for some way to add a % on top of the the rates for specific properties based on tax rate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?