Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Currently when payment fails for insufficient funds the booking goes into our calendar and blocks the dates preventing anyone else from booking. In VRBO it looks like a valid reservation. It isn't obvious to the guests or to us that there is a problem with payment so the conversation with the guest continues as usual and check in details are provided. Until I see a vague email from Hostfully saying that a payment failed. It doesn't identify the reservation. Just that a payment failed. If I hadn't been checking my email I wouldn't know. Quite often the email gets lost…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Although VRBO already allows for security deposit collection, having something as well for Airbnb guests would be ideal! Automating a message 1-2 weeks prior to check-in, with a link to an invoice with deposit amount would be sufficient.

It would be up to hosts to communicate properly with guests to set expectations that this invoice will be coming prior to their arrival.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At least 85% of our guests book via our direct booking website. The majority of them stay with us for 2-6 months. They always want to pay for just 1 month at a time, but Hostfully requires them to pay for the entire stay up front. This scares some potential guests away because even though we explain that we can manually just charge them for 1 month at a time, all they see is the huge total amount for the entire stay when they do a search for their dates. When they do book, we are currently having guests just…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?