Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Currently when blocks are deleted, there is no record that they ever existed.

This presents an issue if a block is removed erroneously, there is no way to recover the block, or see when the block was removed or by whom.

Further, for active blocks, it is not possible to see who created a block, when the block was created, or if a block has been changed.

What I'd like to see is:

1) Blocks display what user created them and when.
    2) Blocks include a log of changes, that include the date of the change, what the change was,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I set up services by service providers to upsell them on the direct booking flow. I want to have some indicators on Calendar to see which bookings have upsold items (a pet, etc)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We love the new Calendar.

We find it difficult to know if all reservations are paid up. We would love to see:

1. One the stacked calendar to display something to show if the booking is not paid in full.
    2. When hovering mouse over a reservation can the flyout show the Balance Outstanding and or the Paid amount.
    3. It would be great to have a report to filter reservations that have a non-zero balance outstanding. We spoke to the Help Desk folks and they say they cant have a condition on a derived field.

Thank you

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would suggest an override button and an adjustment to how this process works.

If I have a customer over the phone that wants to make a payment on an existing reservation and I need to adjust the financials, I should not have to change settings to save the lead. This increases the chance of us not collecting payment or providing great customer service.

I can understand preventing us from changing dates due to overlap, but the whole reservation should not be locked.

We should still be able to adjust names, contact info, add notes, adjust financials, etc.

I would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a Weekend Rate Adjustment option to the Pricing Periods feature. It would be great if it could be a dollar value as well as a percentage increase. It is very time consuming to go through each pricing period adjusting the weekends. This would make using the pricing periods much more better. Thank you!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. While looking at the calendar for dates that aren't booked yet, would be nice to be able to toggle some shading for rates/colors. I use it to help adjust my Dynamic Pricing (DPGO for me) to see where I might have a property over/under priced.
    Would be nice to have a few brackets can set the amount and color. 0-200 - Yellow, 201-400 - Green, 400+ Red.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a PM, I want the ability to create different types of blocks for the following reasons:

Partners such as Key Data can recognize the different blocks and take them into account when analyzing data.

I can quickly look at the stacked calendar and understand why the calendar is blocked.

Right now, a PM can create a block and put notes in the block to describe the type of block it is. All blocks show on the calendar as grey. An owner can also create a block from the owner portal. That block shows as blue.

We should allow PMs…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?