Skip to content

Guidebook

Guidebook

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

100 results found

1. Have the option to approve or decline a request in Marketplace for Guidebooks and direct booking flow for early check-in/late-check out and then collect payment afterward once request is accepted.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. please add a section to the 'recommendations only' version that tells travelers WHAT TO BRING

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We receive guests of all ages from all parts of the world. Many people are not tech savvy and they need an extremely easy user-interface if we are expecting that they navigate it on their own. Before Hostfully, our check-in instructions were on the Airbnb Platform section called Checking in and Out. You will not believe how many guests kept telling us they could not find their PIN code on the app, when all they had to do was click on Checking in and Out and then swipe through the screens. We have had to a write out a mini…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create an "opt in button" for guests to receive marketing information on the guidebook's Splash Screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a vertical scroll bar in the section "What else would you like to tell your guests?" as when I copy in a long section (for example "Owner Recommendations" which is a page prepared by the property owner and sent to me by email) with many links in it I have to scroll back up and down each time in order to click on the link or format buttons.

It would mean that the format bar remained visible at all times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a guest I would like to purchase multiple services at the same time and in the same order.

Currently, each service requires a separate checkout service through the Guidebook Marketplace. This needs to be consolidated to a single transaction.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Guidebook Marketplace is only integrated with Stripe and PayPal. Please enable VRP as well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. allow more than one picture per recommendation/marketplace item

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Support more custom fonts/ Google fonts and font size management (global settings)

2. The sort/ filter feature in "Categories" and "Recommendations" should be improved to avoid showing items in a lengthy list with duplicate tag, which is hard for users to see and manage. Users should be able to sort categories/cards by guidebook, by category type (House manual category/ Recommendation category) or by specific category (Places to eat/ Attraction/ Shopping, etc.).

3. Set background color or upload background image for cards

4. Adjust how much width the map takes up on the live guidebooks in case there are many categories. The scroll bar…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable adding Viator Affiliate links and or widgets to guidebooks from the Viator page, but are not sponsored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Often I have a guidebook setup and link of a less important card to create. This gets placed at the beginning of the list of cards and I always need to manually move it to the end (which is really hard to do on mobile, btw). These new cards should be appended to the end of a list of cards, not the beginning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, we use the secure links function for the cleaners only. The layout of the menus and cards work well for creating a cleaning checklist that we can update remotely. We include videos showing how to fold towels / toilet paper, how to put away the crib, a photo of each room. Hostfully could expand their reach pretty easily by just adding another secure link section just for the cleaners.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like the look of all one color for the menu bar of a guidebook. This is difficult with multiple guidebooks since you need to create a new custom menu item for guidebook / color. A option to use pick a color for the whole guidebook would make this significantly easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently only YouTube and Vimeo videos are allowed. Short form video from TikTok and YouTube shorts have some great content that isn't available on YouTube classic. For instance, there are 30+ videos showing how to put away a crib that are less than 60s on TikTok and very few that are less than 4 minutes on YouTube.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love the ability for automated triggers to happen when someone purchases an option on marketplace.

For instance, if someone purchased an early check-in, or an extra day in their stay, or rents a bike... that extra income would be added to my hostfully income report so I can get my commission on that without having to run separate reports on PayPal.

Also for that to trigger an update to my cleaners schedule so they know to come earlier, or a day later. Or if they are renting something, it integrates to my Lynx software to send them a…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am a new user to Hostfully, and I love Guidebook so far! But, I can't help but think there is something that would be a great addition. The ability to add multiple guests at once to guidebook. This could be done by uploading a .csv file or similar that would contain the first, last names access codes, check-in and out dates... This would make personalization an absolute BREEZE rather than entering one at a time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you are looking at the Guest Terms Approval Data under Reports, it shows the data for each guest that accessed the guidebook. If you only have one guidebook thats fine, but when you have multiple guidebooks, you don't know which one the guest looked at. This is because in the Guidebook column, instead of showing the actual name that we used for the guidebook, you show the cryptic 7 character link. I can't remember which cryptic link is which guidebook. It would be so much nicer if you showed us the actual name of the guidebook that we used,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have been using the Guidebooks for about a month now. I have three of them built and I will soon be building the 4th one. I really like having the option to print the guidebooks out for those users who are not technically inclined. I wanted to make sure I had my Guidebooks down before exploring printing them and have now finally gotten around to that part of it. I was not real thrilled with the printout. There really needs to be an option for page breaks after each card. There are two reasons for this:
    1) When it…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great to have the option for it to say "Welcome" right next to "Arrival" so the host info and welcome note are easily visible as sometimes guest don't know to click on the left bar and a lot of time when the page first loads it errors and closes by itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When a host deletes an item from the list of Recommendations or House Manual cards, a window pops up that says "Delete item?" Can you please add the name of the item being deleted to this pop up? So instead of just "Delete item?", have it display "Delete {name of item}?" Since there is no undo or recycle bin, it would nice to have confirmation that we are deleting the item we intended to delete.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?