Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

282 results found

1. I want to set up a minimum day stay over time.
    For example:
    - 70days before stay > minimum 3 nights.
    - 50 days before stay > minimum 2 nights.
    - 30 days before stay > minimum 1 night.

The closer the booking time is, the lower the minimum stay guests can get.

I'm thinking of this approach made me realise they are delaying potential 1 night stays to far in advance. to maximise the pricing of those dates. (just in case demand picks up closer to date due to any particular activity)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Even though you can use custom data fields in the email body, it appears that you cannot use them i the subject line. This seems like an oversight.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently Hostfully aggregates a database of all guests, however the UX of this feature leaves a lot to be desired.

Not only is the guest list hard to find, (you have to navigate to the pipeline then click “See all customers”), but guests are sorted alphabetically by first name (last would make more sense) and within the letter categories, the individual names seem to be in no discernible order.

This could be a very valuable tool for rebooking guests, and looking up reservations especially if combined with the auto-saving notes from the guests booking and the ability to access reservations…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be super useful to have an at-a-glance view of all booked services. At present, it is very easy to miss a service, since service provide notifications do not work correctly.

This could either be a calendar style view, or an addition to the logistics report.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make both Email addresses for a guest, (Client information) active. Not just the one with a red star. This is so if two guest want to get all notices, both emails will get them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As-is:
    In order to assign an existing owner to a property I can enter his/her email address to connect the property to this owner. However, I always have to know what the email address of the owner is.

To-be:
    Drop-down to select from existing owners and assign the owner to the property in the property owner tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the "Properties" button to the main menu buttons, it is being used constantly and should have direct access rather than through a drop-down menu, ideally to have a drop-down menu where you can just pick your property instead of scrolling them down.
    Direct access to make changes in properties through the calendar view

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Right now prospective guests are REALLY struggling to understand how much our properties cost. It's the number one question we get from people who are searching on our direct booking site.

The problem is that there is no way to compare prices across properties other than drilling down into several property pages open in several tabs and entering dates and guest count info in each one.

It would be much easier to enter the dates and guest count once in the main search and see the total displayed under each property's tile. It's nice that there's already the ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Similar requests have been made on this portal, and marked as "functionality already exists." However no explanation has been provided, and as far as I can tell there is no documentation on how to accomplish this.

There is a way to add tags to guests in the "my-clients" page, but this tag does not seem to do anything. It is not visible on the guests reservation, and is not a filterable variable for reporting, or a triggerable element for messaging. Therefore the ability to simply tag guests is entirely worthless.

What is needed is a system where you can flag…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When a guest requests to alter their Airbnb stay, the notification only goes through Airbnb. I'm a co-host and have several other Airbnb accounts connected to my Hostfully account. When guests request an alteration, I don’t get any notification of that.

I would like for Hostfully to provide notification for me so I can approve/decline Airbnb guests for an altered stay.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great to have complex trigger options for "not" completing pre-arrival form or rental agreement.

Also to have the actions "not" sending check-in instructions if they don't complete them.

I have a hard time remembering to constantly check my pipeline to see if people haven't paid. It would be nice to know there was a safety net in place in case I don't catch it. And if you dont send them their check-in instructions, they will most definitely give you what you need.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a PM, I want the Scheduled Messages page to have the same Search fields that the Message Log has.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Many fees are the same for every property, or for large groups of properties. It's a huge pain to have to add every fee to each property individually. There should be an option to set defaults globally and then override them at the property level.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. With the new inbox we are getting replies from guests coming to our actual email account (ie: gmail or google) which is great as we were missing guests replies when they were coming into the inbox. However if I wish to reply to the guest from my email account not the inbox their address is not their just platform@hostfully. Is there any way to have their actual email address added as well (for non Airbnb guests - as I understand Airbnb have dedicated emails)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Many times I do a quick BLOCK on a set of dates for someone off-channel who wants to stay to no one can book it.
    Once we work out the details, I want to go from the block to a HOLD or BOOKING.
    But it won't convert. So - I have to cancel the block, and am nervous during that few mins that someone could block a date on a channel and mess up the booking!

Simple fix would be to allow to covert a Block to hold or booking, so it never goes unavailable for someone to grab while…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll take it into consideration. Until then, we recommend that you crate directly a booking on the calendar by just setting dates and an email address, then Save. You can then come back on the booking later and add the extra information.

16. The /v2/guests endpoint currently returns all the guests in Hostfully. This doesn't scale very well and if a user has 1,000s of guests it's possible the endpoint could timeout or the response payload would be too large to send.

It would be great to add limit and offset query parameters to this endpoint just like you have for some of your other endpoints (e.g. /v2/leads)

This would not need to be a breaking change, you could have the endpoint behave the same way if no pagination parameters are provided so that nothing changes for any software that is currently using…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are many scenarios in which a host might extend a complimentary night to a guest, to address an issue, as a gift, or for employees/friend's.

It would great if there was a way within the Hostfully to comp a night, or a block of nights, while having the booing otherwise behave as a regular booking.

I'm aware that a discount code, or a negative line item could be sud for this purpose, but this is a messy, manual process, and does not create any kind of trackable record that could be used for accounting purposes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently it appears that there is no way to access a log of change made to a reservation.

So if the reservation's dates are changed, lodgings are changed, a manual payment is recorded, or someone erroneously edits a price, there appears to be no way to see when or by whom the change was made.

Even the transaction log is pretty sparse on information.

This makes tracing reservation issues and holding your staff accountable for errors impossible.

I have no doubt that the data must exist in Hostfully's system, and would like it made easily accessible in the form of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AirBnB Host payout amounts do not include tax (Tax is handled by the platform before payout). But the Hostfully variables, for example [$ORDERTOTALWITHOUT_SD$] do include the taxes.

I would like to see a new variable [$ORDERTOTALWITHOUTTAXES$]. When I get a new AirBnB booking, the owner receives an email from my Hostfully templates with the booking amount set as [$ORDERTOTALWITHOUTSD$]. This includes taxes and misleads the owner to believe that they are making more money than they are.

Currently there is no way to accurately reflect the AirBnB host payout amount in the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently the "Scheduled Messages" tab only shows guests name. It should indicate for which property the message will be sent.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?