Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

59 results found

1. I just want a link I can use to direct folks who have stayed in the home but haven't actually booked it (friends and family) to leave a review of the home they stayed in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All review URLs are always associated with a booking. If you want to add reviews from friends and family, you can simply collect their review manually, and then go to the Property Settings page for the associated property, go to the Reviews tab, and paste the review you collected by clicking the Create New button.

2. So far I have had 4 reservations on booking.com. All 4 of them failed payment. I was only able to save 1 of the 4 by sending them a payment link for them to pay. the other 3 reservations never paid and blocked my calendar for their reservation dates until I was able to get them canceled the following day.

It'd be great if you can add a setting for the hosts to choose either they want to "increase the conversion rate". We only want to have booking confirmation once guest paid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To me 'green' means 'free'. I find it very confusing that a calendar has white 'available' dates and 'green booked dates'. It should be the other way around or the booked dates should be red or crossed out (like AirBnB), or this example. Orange in this case is even "in option" and red is booked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have an "unsubscribe" link on templates to send emails to past guests asking them to rebook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This requirement is interesting but does not really apply here. Emails sent to guest from the platform are related to the booking process - booking confirmations, reminders to pay balances, etc and not marketing emails.

If you send marketing emails to your list, the CRM software you use typically provides options to include opting out options.

5. I want the listing descriptions and photo orders to be updated automatically on a daily basic so I can get more traffic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the Inbox, it is currently by design that the system displays the timezone of the person who is checking. The PM would like to request the Inbox to show the timezone based on the property's location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The automatic refund was not triggered due to multiple reasons: The transaction was created many days after the lead creation and the transaction was not a Stripe transaction.

So in case SD is collected days after booked/ created date, there is no transaction found to be refunded.

And for BDC payment, SD will not be auto refunded if payment is handled by BDC or even with payment processor integration if the payment is collected out of that point.

I think expanding the sear for transaction to refund would be much more helpful to improve this flow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this point, the auto-refund feature only works with Stripe transactions, and we do not intend to have this changed at the moment.

8. I would like to have a separate field to set the number of children allowed to stay in my properties

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We can not support this feature request because channels do not support it - for example, the Airbnb API allows PMs to say that a listing is not suitable for children or infants, but does not allow specifying that some of the reserved spots can only be filled by children.

9. I want my guests to get a quote without seeing the total prices after selecting the dates in the Booking widget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Vrbo, we have Property name field which is for internal use where you can tell your listings apart.

But somehow Hostfully overrides this field by Public name from Property Description and it's really hard for us to differentiate our listings.

If there is anyway to change that, it would be great. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This specific amenity is provided by Airbnb, and only allow users to select / unselect. We do not control it. Please speak to Airbnb directly about it. Thanks.

12. Be able to hide the calendar from the direct booking site to be private. Have the guests check the availability by putting the dates on the search bar only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to be able to generate QR code for direct booking site from Hostfully so guests can scan and takes them direct to my booking site

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate Chat GPT with the inbox

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declining this because chatGPT integration is not a feature suggestion. We are planning to integrate AI in the platform in many different ways and our approach is featured-driven.

15. I would like to have master-subunits relationship works with Turno.

The current design on Turno is cleaner received the information on the checkout of the current booking and upcoming booking, which only works for the same property.

I want cleaner who does cleaning task of booking on subunit, to have the information of upcoming booking on its master unit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do not have control of the features provided by Turno. Please contact Turno directly with your suggestions. Thank you.

16. As a PM, for Airbnb, I would like to send text alongside photo attachment in PMP Inbox. As of now, they can’t go together, and only photo goes through to Airbnb.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Aribnb API does not support sending text as an attachment, they only support images. So what you can do is take a photo of the text you want to send and send the photo as an attachment.

17. Breezeway has the ability to send guests the electronic door pin via text, however, Hostfully isn't currently sending the PIN info to Breezeway.

Can the integration be updated to send the relevant reservation details INCLUDING pin?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a VRM, I would like to have guests not being able to change checkin/checkout date in Pre-arrival form so that it can't be adjusted in Stay details tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a misunderstanding on what the arrival and departure times are. They are not the official booking's check-in and check-out dates (the dates of the reservation). They are an indication from the guest of when they estimate to arrive and depart from the rented property.

20. When a booking agent, or any other team member, books a reservation on behalf of a guest, like if they take the guest info and credit card info over the phone, it requires the booking agent to sign the rental conditions on behalf of the guest.

It would be very useful to not require the booking agent to sign it and to leave unsigned, so the guest would have to sign it when they receive the link in the booking confirmation message.
    Currently, if the booking agent signs on behalf of the guest, the guest does not have ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is not the way the system is designed to work. The booking agent can create a quote in less than 1 minute and send a payment link to the guest, for them to book (so guest don't share their credit card information, can agree to the rental agreement and sign it).

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?