Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

491 results found

1. Currently Check-in and Checkout TIMES are hard to manage within the Hostfully API and it's not possible to edit times once a booking has been placed (not a great experience for our users but I assume this is because Airbnb also locks their check-in/out times.

Hostfully created separate arrivalLocalDateTime and departureLocalDateTime fields which could have been the solution for Hostfully users not totally dependent on Airbnb but sadly, these fields can only be accessed via the Hostfully dashboard and not the API.

Wouldn't it be easy enough to simply add these two fields within the leads API section?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My owners get a text message when a booking is confirmed. Some folks finalize a booking in the middle of the night...would like to be able to send the texts only between 8 am and 8 pm or something like that....so it doesn't wake anyone up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to be able to designate separate Public Names for a property, depending on the OTA.

Each OTA has different requirements/allowances for name length and special characters. Airbnb for instance limits you to 50 characters, while Vrbo allows 80.

There seems to be no limit to the number of characters Hostfully allows for the public name, and I'm not clear what happens when the name in Hostfully exceeds the OTA's allotment of characters.

Additionally, the names used on OTA's are often more descriptive/call out amenities, or are optimized in an attempt to make them stand out. For…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The /v2/guests endpoint currently returns all the guests in Hostfully. This doesn't scale very well and if a user has 1,000s of guests it's possible the endpoint could timeout or the response payload would be too large to send.

It would be great to add limit and offset query parameters to this endpoint just like you have for some of your other endpoints (e.g. /v2/leads)

This would not need to be a breaking change, you could have the endpoint behave the same way if no pagination parameters are provided so that nothing changes for any software that is currently using…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to search for all my customers from Florida. However, right now it's not possible in Hostfully.

Or there should be a way for me to get a list of guests from Florida (maybe via Reporting feature?).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think in order to not miss messages from past guests, the default on the inbox screen should be to "all" or at least an option to choose our own default view, so if you want to see "all" it isn't a manual process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I get a typical enquiry from VRBO guests requesting a discount/offer for longer stays. AirBnB allows the option to offer a discount, special offer, but Hostfully integration with VRBO does not. The work around puts the guest out and depends on gaining a lot of trust.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a property drop down box to the pricing page that would allow you to jump from property to property, Similar to the one on the Calander Tools page. It gets very time consuming when you are pricing 40 or more properties. It would cut our time in half, if we can avoid going to the properties page and then selecting the pricing tab.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability to detect an autoresponse to a question. Ie detect a question about early check-in and schedule a response to that.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. At the moment when a vrbo guest hits reply to any of my email messages sent through Hostfully and they attach images eg. of their driver's licence to send to me it is auto-filtered out and I can't see them. Then I have to ask them to compose a new email and resend which is a waste of time. If they try to upload their ID via the arrival form it only allows one upload so I usually only get the front or back and again have to ask them to send via email separately or to my phone. Would…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be helpful if each Pricing Period had a different color on the Pricing Periods tab (under Agency Settings). Right now, it just shows one color (I assume it's the color of the person who entered the Pricing Period info).

Also, it would be nice if you were able to see the details of the Pricing Period (such as name/date) when you mouseover the date on the calendar in Pricing Periods.

As a side note, I found and reported a glitch where if you delete a Pricing Period you may not be able to create a new one that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Guesty has an integration with Aloware that seems like it would be really helpful. Guesty is only one of four integrations Aloware has, and since they've already integrated with one PMS, it would probably be relatively easy to integrate with another (i.e. Hostfully).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Guests would like to have the ability to see the booking statuses such as Inquiry or Confirmed. They also would like to see how much they have paid and the outstanding balance prior to arrival.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On the Booking page, can you move the link placement of "show details" to be directly under the quoted rate? Guests who want the rate breakdown overlook this awesome feature because the Book Now button is more prominent. Then they click the Book Now to see the rate breakdown when they are just trying to figure out date and rates.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if I could change the lead status (like it is on the pipeline) when I am going through the calendar view. For example mark it as paid, etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. All trigger messages that are sent to non-guest are sent from "inbox@hostfully.com" and the replyto is "inbox@hostfully.com" This violate our branding and looks wonky. When recipients reply, we never get the message. Not getting the replies has proven very destructive with our service providers/guest experience. Additionally, something about all the email addresses and servers seems to cause messages to not be delivered at all or be delivered to spam.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The current Hostfully layout is not full screen and the font is small and light in colour.
    Having light grey writing on a white background makes it incredibly hard to read without looking closer.
    I think it would be great to have bolder/darker and bigger writing making it easier to read. It would also be great if the Hostfully software can fit entirely on the screen instead of just down the middle.
    Having these aspects enhanced would make for a more efficient work day, without any eyestrain! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Eliminate the need to manually report and pay for taxes collected through our merchant account through third party applications like Avalara Mylodge Tax. Please create an API with Avalara to report and pay for monthly State and local taxes. This functionality already exists with VRBO but it is not available if you're an integrated property.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Data captured via the Pre-arrival form (such as other guests names) and other information is not be able to be used in a template.

For example, we have to add each guest over 16 to our guest list for access to the community amenities. We capture this information via the pre-arrival form. Currently I have to manually grab that information from the pre-arrival form and manually send it to the community to add them.

Ideally, since the pre-arrival form is capturing that information it would be nice to be able to use that in a email template.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently our emails sent to guests list the Company name in big bold letters for example "!@#$.LLC" instead of listing the home they booked.

This is confusing to the guest and they suspect that it is spam. The emails are disregarded. All email interactions with guests should list the Booked home name.
    So top of the email should list your "Home booked"... not the LLC that the home is under.

Thank you
    VB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?