Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

282 results found

1. Many times I do a quick BLOCK on a set of dates for someone off-channel who wants to stay to no one can book it.
    Once we work out the details, I want to go from the block to a HOLD or BOOKING.
    But it won't convert. So - I have to cancel the block, and am nervous during that few mins that someone could block a date on a channel and mess up the booking!

Simple fix would be to allow to covert a Block to hold or booking, so it never goes unavailable for someone to grab while…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll take it into consideration. Until then, we recommend that you crate directly a booking on the calendar by just setting dates and an email address, then Save. You can then come back on the booking later and add the extra information.

2. It would be really helpful to be able to edit guest reviews before they go out to Airbnb guests.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need seasonal extended stay discounts that work across channels. Currently only have option for direct booking. My property is in Florida - I want to market it for extended stay during down season only. I do not want the extended stay discount during peak season. For example - I just had a guest book via airbnb for a 13,000.00 discount using the extended stay discount set up at the property level on hostfully. Airbnb allowed me to cancel with a waiver, but they said the would not allow it again. I had to turn off the extended stay discount. I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great to offer extended stay discounts that are seasonal so we may use them for the low season. We have interest from guest originating in cold climates to come stay at our property in Florida during the winter months. Currently hostfully allows extended stay discounts but I can not apply that to certain times of year - currently only appears to be on an annual basis. I just had a guest book our property using the extended stay discount during peak season which resulted in a 13,000.00 discount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a Property Manager, I would like to get as much information as possible about the SMS/Email notification upon receiving a new message. It would be better to know which guest [$GUESTNAME$] is sending the message, from which channel [$LEADCHANNEL$]/which property [$PROPERTYINTERNALNAME$].

At the moment, only these 2 variables work for trigger event “New Message in Inbox” because the message is thread-oriented. I want more variables to work with this event.

[$NEWMESSAGECONTENT$]

[$INBOXTHREADURL$]

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatically delete a cancelled job from the calendar, or at least make it an option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please include a line item in the computation that shows the long stay discount. Airbnb does this and it is helpful for the guest to see that they benefited from a long stay discount. Otherwise both the guest and the host are guessing whether the length of stay discount was included in the calculation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Track the discount codes and the number of times they are used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a variable for recommendations only guidebook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The current Hostfully layout is not full screen and the font is small and light in colour.
    Having light grey writing on a white background makes it incredibly hard to read without looking closer.
    I think it would be great to have bolder/darker and bigger writing making it easier to read. It would also be great if the Hostfully software can fit entirely on the screen instead of just down the middle.
    Having these aspects enhanced would make for a more efficient work day, without any eyestrain! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Similar requests have been made on this portal, and marked as "functionality already exists." However no explanation has been provided, and as far as I can tell there is no documentation on how to accomplish this.

There is a way to add tags to guests in the "my-clients" page, but this tag does not seem to do anything. It is not visible on the guests reservation, and is not a filterable variable for reporting, or a triggerable element for messaging. Therefore the ability to simply tag guests is entirely worthless.

What is needed is a system where you can flag…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability in addition to discount codes to offer BOGOF type deals - Ie during X week of December by 3 night vacation and get 1 night free. So on and so forth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would love to have the option for our guests to use the link to pay any amount like when two guests split the bill in two or more, or when they can pay a certain amount at a time, instead of the strict amount based on our reservation payment policy (50% deposit, 50% balance. That said, when we send them the payment reminder, they can use the link in there and enter "x" amount.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting this idea. We have considered this in the past but this behavior comes with complexities. The question is whether we consider a property as booked on the first split payment and block the calendar or not:

• if we do: a guest could pay $5 on a $1000 payment and the calendar will be blocked with a payment that does not meet the reservation amount threshold (putting the PM at risk)
    • if we do not consider it as booked until the whole $1000 is received, the PM could end up with 4 payments of $200 and the property is still available. Someone else could then end en booking the property and the PM is left with having to process 4 refunds.

So this feature is definitely interesting but requires that particular threshold rules to be defined and the system behaviour to adapt to them.

14. As-is:
    In order to assign an existing owner to a property I can enter his/her email address to connect the property to this owner. However, I always have to know what the email address of the owner is.

To-be:
    Drop-down to select from existing owners and assign the owner to the property in the property owner tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you click on bedroom at the bottom there should be an option to save or delete option on the bedroom set

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to adjust the pricing on a booking channel for each property. So, on Airbnb, property A gets -10% property B gets 0%
    And on hostfully, property A gets 0% and property B gets +10%

Right now, the rate multiplier is only available at the channel level.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now prospective guests are REALLY struggling to understand how much our properties cost. It's the number one question we get from people who are searching on our direct booking site.

The problem is that there is no way to compare prices across properties other than drilling down into several property pages open in several tabs and entering dates and guest count info in each one.

It would be much easier to enter the dates and guest count once in the main search and see the total displayed under each property's tile. It's nice that there's already the ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently, when a guest sends a message via SMS, you can respond, but have to change the default to SMS from email. The default is always email for direct bookings. It would be nice to have the default be however the guest initiated conversing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a PM, for Airbnb, I would like to send text alongside photo attachment in PMP Inbox. As of now, they can’t go together, and only photo goes through to Airbnb.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a PM, I’d find it helpful to have more details (listing, booking, …) to Airbnb inquiry. At the moment, it just shows up in Inbox with no further details, and can be tricky to get the full context for a proper response.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?