Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. I have a wish list for you. I'd love it if you guys could team up with https://elfsight.com/all-in-one-reviews-widget/ and let them be able to use our reviews. 98% of my reviews are from Airbnb or VRBO so I don't use Hostfully's. However this link above offers a mesh set of reviews coming in from different platforms. This way I could show my direct booking reviews along with Airbnb & VRBO. I've been using Elfsight.com for years showing my reviews. Here's a listing were you can see my Airbnb reviews on my direct booking website via Hostfully's widgets (near the bottom…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For properties that have a Request to Book, there needs to be an event in the triggers to send an auto email to the guest. For Airbnb, not sure on other channels, but when a guest tries to book but does not meet requirements, they can submit a Request to Book. Right after they submit the request to book, we'd like to be able to send the guest an email or Airbnb message saying that once they verify their ID with airbnb, then they can be approved to book. This is a function that Hospitable has with triggers for New…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At the moment, Hostfully does not require the "Rental Agreement" to be signed until the final payment has been made, but this can be many months after a guest books. We require payment of 50% at the point of booking. We require the final payment 30 days prior to check-in. The rental agreement includes rules and stipulations about the booking (hence a rental agreement). The problem is that we do not have a rental agreement until they pay the final portion. The "rental agreement" should be signed at the point of booking. Not later on. This is basic hotelier procedure…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is no difference in figuring out if its an inquiriy or booking, as both of them are populating in the UI Dashboard. It says we have to go to pipeline to check, but it should more straightforward to let us know at the Dashboard itself if it is a booking or inquiry. Probably have a separate tab from inquiry and booking, so it doesnt get confusing. People can get excited thinking its booking but ends up being just an inquiry. Thank you. Hopefully this is implemented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This already exists on the Dashboard, it probably just need to be clarified. As you see on the attached screenshot, you have 3 different types of notifications here:

• the 1st one is a booking: you see this is a booking because it has a large green check mark on top of the property image
    • the 2nd one is an inquiry
    • the 3rd one is a booking request: which means that the guest already provided their payment info, are ready to book, and just waiting for your confirmation (which is why you see the "Pending" button.

Hope this helps.

5. Right now, when there's a message in the inbox, you cannot click on the guest's name to pull up the reservation details. It is super time consuming to have to then go to the pipeline, find the reservation and then look it up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to be able to make the calendar widget a different color to match my website. This is provided on the booking widget and seems like it should be available on the calendar widget as well. Or simply add the directions on adding code to change the colors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to be able to include photos in my check-in instruction template for airbnb messages. The visual helps guests to know what to look for when arriving to a place they've never been before.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can copy an image from another webpage and paste it into your template. The system will know how to just copy the URL of the image behind the scene and will display it when a message is sent.

8. With guests now being flexible to travel, lets add a flexible calendar search option on our Hostfully direct websites similar to Airbnb's new "I'm Flexible" search option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Branding is a big deal for our company and I've worked really hard to have brand consistency. Some of the pre-done templates have Hostfully's brand colors and we want to be able to change the colors to our brand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I just learned there is no way to export all of our contacts. I imported about 8000 contacts when I migrated. Now I cant' get them back out in addition to new contacts I've earned since migrations. Also, there is no way to get a report of all contacts from guest info forms. What's the point of collecting them if we can't get them out? Please help this one is critical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We often get repeat customers or customers who have cancelled and now wish to rebook.We would like to be able to Re-Book them for new dates so we don't have to re-enter their information (emails, phone numbers etc) each time. At present when you select rebook it automatically rebooks them for dates that have already past. Very frustrating

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tax is lumped onto either Agent Due or Owner Due. I have to create an Owner Adjustment each month to deduct from owner payout.

If added to Agent Due, then it skews Agent Total and Owners do not understand Agent % and have questions, as well as inaccurate 1099NEC totals at end of the year. Let's leave out Tax Collected from either column or give us the choice to not add it to either.

Need more flexibility with Monthly Statements. Enhanced Reports did not address flexibility to Monthly Statements. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We have a widget for our website so guests can put in their dates and can automatically book or get a quote. Once you put in your dates the widget calculates the total and it will say "$850 total for 4 nights" for instance. This total includes the security deposit which skus what the guest believes the nightly rate costs and other fees. I think ti would be helpful to either have the break down open up instead of just to the total. OR say the total and say + security deposit. For example "$350 total for 4 nights plus…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Airbnb allows you set a discounted monthly rental price for anyone shopping out 30+ nights or more. This discounted price is incredibly appealing for prospective guests to consider when renting out a month or more stay.

Currently the direct booking site only allows a view for a SUM of all nightly rates. You can imagine how large this number can appear if a guest is booking out for say, 78 nights.

In COVID environment we are seeing a ton of long term guests who are able to work remotely. By enabling a discounted monthly rate we can more effectively capture…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It seems I have been getting more fake inquiries from bots when I post our direct book link in social media posts. It would be nice if we could have an extra layer of protection from bots.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be good if the initial message a guest sends through when they book the property through a third party platform appears in the inbox thread like it would on Airbnb. So you don't have to go looking for it under the guest Notes section.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sometimes we authorize people to pay not full payment at reservation, but the system but the pms do not send notification for stay not pay in full

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can easily set a notification for such cases by using a complex trigger and setting it up as described on the attached screenshot. Essentially you can send a notification to yourself if the booking is not paid in full 1 day before the check-in date. (you can adjust the timing as you see fit).

18. Currently, we are not receiving any notifications that someone has inquired about availability unless we log in and look at our pipeline directly in Hostfully. The mobile version is awful and hard to navigate to see this (another suggestion I have submitted).
    If a person inquires as a direct booking via our website where the Hostfully URL or widget is being used and they are requesting info, booking direct is preferred for us. Please send us an email so that we can communicate with the prospective guest in a timely manner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's currently possible to restrict check check in to certain days of the week. We need the same functionality for check outs.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar widget to add bookings to our calendar. Looking for the ability that when a booking is confirmed, we receive an email with a link to add the booking info to our calendar on our computers/phones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?