Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

282 results found

1. It would be great to offer extended stay discounts that are seasonal so we may use them for the low season. We have interest from guest originating in cold climates to come stay at our property in Florida during the winter months. Currently hostfully allows extended stay discounts but I can not apply that to certain times of year - currently only appears to be on an annual basis. I just had a guest book our property using the extended stay discount during peak season which resulted in a 13,000.00 discount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, when a guest sends a message via SMS, you can respond, but have to change the default to SMS from email. The default is always email for direct bookings. It would be nice to have the default be however the guest initiated conversing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With 44 listings and 300-500 checkins per month, the Pipeline is nearly useless for managing bookings. It loads very slowly, and after about 50 bookings, glitched and runs off the end of the screen (see image).

There are many settings (i.e canceling a reservation, marking a reservation a paid, and adding a manual payment) that are only accessible via the Pipeline.

Without the ability to select a range of dates to display, it is nearly impossible to access these settings for reservations more than a week out from check-in.

This feature is critical to Hostfully's long term viability as a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My owners get a text message when a booking is confirmed. Some folks finalize a booking in the middle of the night...would like to be able to send the texts only between 8 am and 8 pm or something like that....so it doesn't wake anyone up.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi, you should let add info from the pre arrival forms to the enhanced reports. In my case, the Colombian government make us have a registration card for each reservation so the info I need from guests, can be add to the pre arrival form and then to the reports.
    The passport number CANNOT be added to the enhanced logistics report because is not available.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatically delete a cancelled job from the calendar, or at least make it an option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please include a line item in the computation that shows the long stay discount. Airbnb does this and it is helpful for the guest to see that they benefited from a long stay discount. Otherwise both the guest and the host are guessing whether the length of stay discount was included in the calculation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Track the discount codes and the number of times they are used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a variable for recommendations only guidebook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to collect all adult guests staying for each booking so that, if the booking guest is not available on their mobile in an emergency, we are able to phone the other guests to increase the likelihood of getting in contact with someone. I suggest that a field be created for mobile numbers in the Pre arrival form for each guest.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability to detect an autoresponse to a question. Ie detect a question about early check-in and schedule a response to that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The current Hostfully layout is not full screen and the font is small and light in colour.
    Having light grey writing on a white background makes it incredibly hard to read without looking closer.
    I think it would be great to have bolder/darker and bigger writing making it easier to read. It would also be great if the Hostfully software can fit entirely on the screen instead of just down the middle.
    Having these aspects enhanced would make for a more efficient work day, without any eyestrain! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We are legally required to tax services and Add-ons, however, the service provided portal does not allow us to add taxes. Currently we're having to manually build taxes into our pricing for services & Add ons, then our accountant's have to break that information out when the reconcile accounts.

In a perfect world, each property would have a "services tax rate" option, that would apply to any services booked for that property.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, the Guest Database/ Guest Information page is not particularly useful, but some small improvements could make it an extremely valuable asset.

One of those changes would be to automatically add information entered in the pre arrival forms to the guests info page, and/or linking the completed pre arrival forms to the page.

This would allow us to better monitor our guests, and anticipate their needs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At present, the reservation notes feature is extremely limited in Hostfully. Here are a couple of things that would greatly improve this feature from a UX standpoint.

Timestamping/logging notes - Currently notes are simply typed into an active text box in the reservation popup (under the "Internal Guest Notes Tab). These notes do not include a record who who made them or when, and are are easily changed/deleted, without any record of the change being made. It would be helpful to be able to type a note, then save it to the reservation, with a timestamp and record of who…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pre-Arrival form captures guests and sub guest information. I would like to have access to my guest as well as the people that came with them and their emails if that was filled in.
    I had to contact Hostfully to provide that information to me. The sub info was left out and needed to be requested each time I wanted the report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently our emails sent to guests list the Company name in big bold letters for example "!@#$.LLC" instead of listing the home they booked.

This is confusing to the guest and they suspect that it is spam. The emails are disregarded. All email interactions with guests should list the Booked home name.
    So top of the email should list your "Home booked"... not the LLC that the home is under.

Thank you
    VB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would it be possible to adjust the hierarchy of the "Space" Section in the Hostfully listing.

Currently this information is hidden below "Neighborhood" and "Interaction." It seems to me that it would make the most sense both organizationally and from a customer interaction perspective to have the "Space" section immediately following the long description.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to search for all my customers from Florida. However, right now it's not possible in Hostfully.

Or there should be a way for me to get a list of guests from Florida (maybe via Reporting feature?).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a property drop down box to the pricing page that would allow you to jump from property to property, Similar to the one on the Calander Tools page. It gets very time consuming when you are pricing 40 or more properties. It would cut our time in half, if we can avoid going to the properties page and then selecting the pricing tab.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?