Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

282 results found

1. Change the minimum stay settings on the property so that when this is updated, the calendar gets automatically updated to these new minimums for the future. The one condition should be that any manually set minimums that are greater than the new minimum stay setting should not be updated, but otherwise they should be.

I've had a couple situations where I updated the minimum stay on a property from 2 nights to 3 nights, but we still had 2 night bookings come in because I hadn't manually gone into the calendar and updated the minimum stays for future dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Guesty has an integration with Aloware that seems like it would be really helpful. Guesty is only one of four integrations Aloware has, and since they've already integrated with one PMS, it would probably be relatively easy to integrate with another (i.e. Hostfully).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to have "Activity" or "History" data on individual reservations to see when a reservation was updated & who updated it.

(i.e. a guest requests to extend their reservation for 2 weeks. We go into Hostfully & change the check out date.)

Currently, there is no history or activity showing when changes were made to that reservation. With multiple people working in reservations, it would be great to have that data for our billing department to follow up and ensure the billing is updated, etc.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Eliminate the need to manually report and pay for taxes collected through our merchant account through third party applications like Avalara Mylodge Tax. Please create an API with Avalara to report and pay for monthly State and local taxes. This functionality already exists with VRBO but it is not available if you're an integrated property.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Guests would like to have the ability to see the booking statuses such as Inquiry or Confirmed. They also would like to see how much they have paid and the outstanding balance prior to arrival.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi there. I'm using Stripe as a payment processor. I have added a Credit card processing fee 4% but it is only applies to RENT but not to all amount like Cleaning fee, taxes or pet fee, etc. I end up paying hundreds of dollars out of my pocket every month plus I receiving questions from the owners.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently you cannot send Airbnb messages via the Send Check-in Instructions, or Send Pre-Arrival Form; you will need to do it from the Inbox 2.0. In addition for Triggers you have to setup two triggers for every event you need. One trigger for Airbnb and one Trigger for all other channels. Ideally it would automatically recognize the channel as Airbnb and send an Airbnb Message or an email absed on the channel. This would cut triggers down by half and make it a bit simpler to manage.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently, we can enter a specific date range, or expiration date. It would be nice to be able to have a discount code that is set to be valid a certain number of months from the previous check out date. E.g. After guest stay, the discount is sent and is valid one or two years from the date that it is sent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make Damage/Security Deposits able to be 'PreAuthorized' and not a charge. This scares some Guests off.

And make the timing of the PreAuthorization able to be set as to when this is taken.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a wish list for you. I'd love it if you guys could team up with https://elfsight.com/all-in-one-reviews-widget/ and let them be able to use our reviews. 98% of my reviews are from Airbnb or VRBO so I don't use Hostfully's. However this link above offers a mesh set of reviews coming in from different platforms. This way I could show my direct booking reviews along with Airbnb & VRBO. I've been using Elfsight.com for years showing my reviews. Here's a listing were you can see my Airbnb reviews on my direct booking website via Hostfully's widgets (near the bottom…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. All trigger messages that are sent to non-guest are sent from "inbox@hostfully.com" and the replyto is "inbox@hostfully.com" This violate our branding and looks wonky. When recipients reply, we never get the message. Not getting the replies has proven very destructive with our service providers/guest experience. Additionally, something about all the email addresses and servers seems to cause messages to not be delivered at all or be delivered to spam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You are currently able to log the number of pets and infants on a property in the reservation process.

It would be really nice to be able to trigger automated pet-policy emails only to guests who's reservation has a pet associate with it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be helpful to allow links in the Rental Conditions, for those who want to use fillable pdf URLs for their guests to complete. And, to have the lead on the pipeline show that the rental conditions have been completed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Right now, if you need to send a discount to an airbnb guest in the resolution center, it will not update in your statement in Hostfully. This will cause error in all reporting for the remainder of the month/year. Same if if the guest opts into a fee after they have arrived. We need to be able to manually edit our statement in Hostfully after a guest arrives or departs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently if a new channel is added, you have to delete a fee/tax and add it again as new to include the new chanel.

We should be able to edit this information as we do with any other content.

In addition, it would be nice to be able to apply globally fees/tax settings for new channels as they arise.

As it is now, every new channel we have to delete and read a tax and fee on EVERY listing.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to be able to designate separate Public Names for a property, depending on the OTA.

Each OTA has different requirements/allowances for name length and special characters. Airbnb for instance limits you to 50 characters, while Vrbo allows 80.

There seems to be no limit to the number of characters Hostfully allows for the public name, and I'm not clear what happens when the name in Hostfully exceeds the OTA's allotment of characters.

Additionally, the names used on OTA's are often more descriptive/call out amenities, or are optimized in an attempt to make them stand out. For…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I use [$LEADDEPARTURETIME$] in multiple automated triggers to remind guest of their upcoming check out time.
    Normal time is 11:00am but we do allow for later at times.
    When I use the variable, it just says "11:00" in military time and "13:00" for 1pm.
    The issue is since most are 11:00am.. and it just shows 11:00, guest could push it and you said 11:00, we assumed 11:00pm!
    I could hardcode "AM" in the text, but then when we allow for a late checkout in the afternoon, it would say ex: "13:00AM"... kinda odd.
    If we had the AM/PM…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi Hostfully. I recently noticed a need for the function of being able to send SMS triggers to cleaners to notify them of a reservation date change update. New booking trigger and cancelled booking triggers have been working great but cleaners won't be notified when guests change their travel dates. In this case, the original booking isn't cancelled but just updated to a different date. So it would be great if you could add original/old check-in/-out dates variables on trigger templates so cleaner can receive a message like "unit 2. original date may 3- may 6. new date may 4…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. From our cleaners
    the list of "jobs" is now in date order (hoorah!) BUT is reverse date order and there's no way to load additional pages, so I can currently only see bookings from Oct 9, 2023 to Oct 9, 2022.
    More..."Hostfully doesn't let me sort at all 😆 But organized by date rather than by unit (and dates all mixed up within each unit grouping) is a step up. Once we can see all visits in this view I'll be able to see all notes, but for now the list only includes the 90 or so cleans furthest way…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Data captured via the Pre-arrival form (such as other guests names) and other information is not be able to be used in a template.

For example, we have to add each guest over 16 to our guest list for access to the community amenities. We capture this information via the pre-arrival form. Currently I have to manually grab that information from the pre-arrival form and manually send it to the community to add them.

Ideally, since the pre-arrival form is capturing that information it would be nice to be able to use that in a email template.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?