Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. So I have 2 cleaning provider. I call either one or the other depending on their schedule.
    When I create a job, I can select the service from a drop down list. Problem is the services have the same names for both cleaning providers and I don't know which provider it is.
    Logically I should be able to choose the provider first! and then the service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have the option to charge a fee per pet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great if we had more control over same day bookings. For example, for one of our locations, it would be nice if we could enable same-day bookings only until a certain time. Having flexibility (like 12-hrs, instead of 1 day) or the ability to set time windows that we accept same day-bookings (like 6am-6pm) would be super helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Eleanor, you are actually referring to a setting called "Booking Lead Time" on our system, and not Booking Window (which is how long in advance you accept bookings in the future). Booking Lead Time allows you to do exactly what you're asking, which is the ability to define the minimum amount of time you require before accepting a booking (vs the maximum for the other feature). On the screenshot attached, see how I set if to 12 hours, meaning that I will not accept bookings if the reservation is made less than 12 hours before the check-in time. Hope this helps.

5. For now, we only know when the booking was booked and only see the booking was cancelled. However, there's no way to find when it was cancelled in the system. We want to know the cancellation date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can create a Trigger of type "Booking Cancelled". Because triggers are real time events, you can use the time of the received cancellation notification as an indication of the day/time at which the booking was cancelled.

6. As a VRM, I would like to get a notification when guests request a hold from my Quote sent so that I can be noticed

At the moment, when they request a hold, it only directs guests to Hold confirmation page and the status is updated on my Pipeline page, calendar is blocked without notice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow photos in the check-in instructions tab so that some complex instructions can be easily understood.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already add photos in the check-in instructions field, as long as these photos are already publicly accessible on the web somewhere. Go to the web page where you want to copy the photo, select the photo and copy it, then go to the check-in instructions field and paste the photo. The browser will automatically reference the photo from the other site and display it.

8. Can you port arrival form directly to the Guest Information. We are manually collecting address and then cutting and pasting.

Add a formal set of booking gest address fields that align with client information. This would save a lot of time in updating! And then we can link to external integrations also!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike, you can find the data provided by guests on the Pre-Arrival Form on the Stay Details tab on the Edit Lead pop-up (that you see when clicking bookings on the calendar).

9. It would be so easy and efficient to be able to change the nightly rate and length of stay (or at least just nightly rate) for individual or bulk properties right from the calendar view. The way you can on the Airbnb platform. Instead of having to navigate to each individual properties pricing tab, which is the only way to do it currently I believe. If I'm wrong and someone knows an easier way please let me know.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now change the minumum stay from the Property Settings page - change your value and click the Bulk Edit button - then choose all the properties you want to apply the change to. 

10. We want a trigger that works as an AUTO response to ANY guest message so we can acknowledge their message and buy us time to respond more fully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there. You can already use Hostfully triggers to respond to any messages you want, whether they are guest inquiries or even new messages hitting your Hostfully Inbox. Just create the message you want to acknowledge reception and tie it to any triggers.

11. Currently, we are using forms to onboard our new homeowner clients.

If the Homeowner could sign up by entering all the required data and we could then review and publish as they come in we would be providing a much better experience for the homeowner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It's by design as Hostfully only pushes the pincode to RemoteLock when the reservation is fully paid.

However, we're managing guests' payment off-platform instead of following up payment with the payment processor synced with Hostfully. We would need to Mark as paid manually for those reservations from Pipeline so the system recognizes it's a paid booking and populate the codes accordingly.

Instead, we'd need a more flexible modifications to the program for just users who manage payments off platform to send pincodes to guests.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For now, it's not possible to check a potential guests reviews and star rating for Airbnb and vrbo in Hostfully.

A key part of my business is too properly vet guests and ensure they have great reviews before accepting their requests.

However, I am unable to check reviews from the Hostfully system.

Therefore this defeats having the review system if you cannot check review scores and comments prior to deciding if you want to accept their request.

I manage high end luxury properties I cannot accept all guests as they can damage the property.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Nick. Did you know that you can set your Airbnb settings to only accept guests with a vetted profile? On the Property Settings page, for the setting Guest Requirements, you can select "Well reviewed with verified identity", and Airbnb guarantees that the guests are vetted guests.

14. I'd like to be able to include photos in my check-in instruction template for airbnb messages. The visual helps guests to know what to look for when arriving to a place they've never been before.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can copy an image from another webpage and paste it into your template. The system will know how to just copy the URL of the image behind the scene and will display it when a message is sent.

15. I's like to change the color of these bookings depending on what type of booking they're.

For example
    All Airbnb are RED
    If I manually entered and tag Expedia for example. I like to turn it to blue so its easier to know

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let's optimize the calendar page layout by killing the dead space at the top.
    For that we'll do the following:
    - remove the h1 title
    - move the filter icon
    - move up calendar to the top below the nav
    - have the horizontal scrollbar coincide with the bottom of the browser

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. we would like is to allow hostfully to process a payment, i imagine hostfully would need to add an area to keep the gift card purchase on the booking page, rather than using square to process pymt and taking guest off the page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We should be able to add a one-day block. Currently, the system requires a block that has an end date greater than the start date. If I only need the unit blocked for one day, the system is requiring us to block more dates resulting in us potentially missing sales. For example, I am having photos taken on Monday for a few units. I only want Monday blocked on the calendar. If a guest wants to book from Friday-Sun and another guest wants to book Tues-Thur, they should be allowed to do so. The way the system is setup, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have the option to have Pet fee per pet so if the guest bring more than one pet, the fee is charged to each pet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If we receive an order via iCal, a block is placed in our calendar and BOOKED is written in the comments. However, through iCal we can synchronize a lot of calendars, and my request is that in the future when iCal blocks our calendar there should be more information (which iCal blocked our calendar), for example "Import from Vrbo", "Import from Booking.com" ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?