Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

91 results found

1. When looking at an individual property page some kind of dropdown or selection bar that allows users to switch between properties without having to go back to the property page would be very helpful.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since Airbnb discontinued their masked emails, Airbnb bookings are not being saved to the CRM, which saves/links contacts based on email addresses. I propose using phone numbers rather than email. Phone numbers are a reliably unique ID and are provided by Airbnb and all the major channels (to my knowledge). Without that change, Airbnb guests are not being saved to the CRM. For some managers (like me) that's a huge percentage of our customers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It isn't clear to me how you can define a parent and child listing in hostfully, but cannot map relationship to remotelock. Currently a parent listing that has two child listings in hostfully cannot integrate seamlessly with remotelock. This is because you can only add a single lock to a listing.

This feature works when using remotelock with airbnb directly. Meaning, you are able to add multiple locks to a single listing when integrating airbnb to remotelock.

This is extremely important otherwise, the workaround would be to add one listing and to manually add the other listing on remotelock each…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Expand the Sub Unit system to allow more layers.
    Ex. if you have a property with 4 apartments. each with room for 4 people. Inside the apartments you have 2 bedrooms in each. Each Bedroom can be rented as a single room with shared bathroom and kitchen and each apartment can be rented as a single apartment.

This is not possible today as you have to choose if you would like to rent out the whole property with 4 apartments as sub units or you want to rent out the 4 apartments with the rooms as sub units.

The best…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a PM, I want the ability to create different types of blocks for the following reasons:

Partners such as Key Data can recognize the different blocks and take them into account when analyzing data.

I can quickly look at the stacked calendar and understand why the calendar is blocked.

Right now, a PM can create a block and put notes in the block to describe the type of block it is. All blocks show on the calendar as grey. An owner can also create a block from the owner portal. That block shows as blue.

We should allow PMs…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it would be so awesome to have all the information regarding a guest available on a single printable page. The view order page is most helpful, but it could use a few additional pieces of information. It would better if it included the guests contact information as well as the day of the week for arrival and departure. Currently it shows the dates, but it would be so much easier for me if it showed the dates and days of the week. For example where it currently reads" From December, 19, 2020 to December 26, 2020 (7 nights),…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently there is only one variable for guest's whole phone number.
    Adding another one for last 4 digits of the phone number would be very useful in templates to automate sending automatic access codes to guests. Right now we are using smartbnb for that.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have a status drop down choice added in the Pipeline to filter guest with payments due and guests that have not submitted their Pre-Arrival Form

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great if we can group listings (not sub-listings) that will share the same property settings globally. Whenever I decide to make a change or requested to do so by the owner, I have to go to each property and make sure that I propagate those changes on all listings. A global setting page would make it easier to manage such changes. It would be great if we can pick the settings that will be globally set across a specific group. This tool would be also a great tool to manage pricing across similar listings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Our owners are requesting the ability to print the calendar from portal (when you hit print now, only the calendar is pulled without the bookings).

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Owner Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want owners to see the owner adjustments in real time instead of waiting for monthly reports.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?