Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

94 results found

1. On the "Scheduled Messages" tab, we should be able to modify a message that is scheduled for a guest. For example, If I have a guest pay for an early check in, I should be able to modify their scheduled messages to show their new real check in time. Right now the only option is to delete a scheduled message and then we have to remember to go in and send it manually at the time it would have normally been sent.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to integrate directly with Expedia from Hostfully to ensure my properties are listed there and not be charged commission through channel partners.

I understand some properties are distributed to Expedia if I am connected to Vrbo, though Vrbo can't guarantee that will happen and we can't request it. I can connect to Expedia through channel management partners, but they charge an extra commission. A direct connection would guarantee I am listed on that channel and save listings expenses.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As PM with no access to the main host account but only the co-host account to send messages from the Airbnb app, I'd like these messages to show up in Hostfully Inbox as well

It occurs that many PMs don't have access to the main host account (it belongs to the owner for example). So they communicate and manage reservations as a co-host.

If Hostfully Inbox doesn't import co-host's messages, I'll need to go back and forth between Hostfully Inbox and Airbnb messages which is time-consuming.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would love to have the option for our guests to use the link to pay any amount like when two guests split the bill in two or more, or when they can pay a certain amount at a time, instead of the strict amount based on our reservation payment policy (50% deposit, 50% balance. That said, when we send them the payment reminder, they can use the link in there and enter "x" amount.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Right now I was told if we want to update owner information I either have to have the owner do it themselves or I have to delete the owner and re-add them. We should be able to update this information as we see fit. Thanks!

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The drag and re-order is too tedious, especially when you just got all new photos for your listing and need to delete all these old ones and reorder 50 new ones.

I think that there should be a toggle between the current view and a thumbnail view that puts the photos in a grid (maybe 4-5 across and then they are in rows going down) without the photo comments in this thumbnail view. That way we can reorder the photos quickly and see better what overall the order looks like to guests, and then when we are ready to add…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have multiple owners on some of our homes, it would be nice to allow all separate access to the homes so if they need to block out dates or make changes we could know who is accessing the site.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sometimes Cleaner 1 is not available to clean Unit A. When I look at Unit A's calendar for "June", I want to be able to assign some of the cleans to Cleaner 1 and some assigned to Cleaner 2. I don't believe this is possible.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi there. I'm using Stripe as a payment processor. I have added a Credit card processing fee 4% but it is only applies to RENT but not to all amount like Cleaning fee, taxes or pet fee, etc. I end up paying hundreds of dollars out of my pocket every month plus I receiving questions from the owners.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add additional payment processors for those who cannot get a Stripe account. Properties are managed in Costa Rica.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It isn't clear to me how you can define a parent and child listing in hostfully, but cannot map relationship to remotelock. Currently a parent listing that has two child listings in hostfully cannot integrate seamlessly with remotelock. This is because you can only add a single lock to a listing.

This feature works when using remotelock with airbnb directly. Meaning, you are able to add multiple locks to a single listing when integrating airbnb to remotelock.

This is extremely important otherwise, the workaround would be to add one listing and to manually add the other listing on remotelock each…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently if a new channel is added, you have to delete a fee/tax and add it again as new to include the new chanel.

We should be able to edit this information as we do with any other content.

In addition, it would be nice to be able to apply globally fees/tax settings for new channels as they arise.

As it is now, every new channel we have to delete and read a tax and fee on EVERY listing.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to have complex trigger options for "not" completing pre-arrival form or rental agreement.

Also to have the actions "not" sending check-in instructions if they don't complete them.

I have a hard time remembering to constantly check my pipeline to see if people haven't paid. It would be nice to know there was a safety net in place in case I don't catch it. And if you dont send them their check-in instructions, they will most definitely give you what you need.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If there are dates available to extend the stay (either before or after the dates that the guest initially chose), create the possibility to notify the guest at the last minute, so that they can easily extend their stay if there are available dates before the next guest's booking starts.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Custom" cancellation policy as an option for VRBO. Custom cancellation policy would allow us to withhold payment processing fees for cancellations. Without this, we don't have a way to withhold payment processing fees and must refund them.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We should have the ability to Schedule. Hopefully should also work with payment systems to negotiate a refund on the transaction fees.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have a status drop down choice added in the Pipeline to filter guest with payments due and guests that have not submitted their Pre-Arrival Form

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. View all recent reviews in one report or place in hostfully. With multiple properties, it is too tedious to go through each property to read reviews. One report that displays all reviews would work great.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Expand the Sub Unit system to allow more layers.
    Ex. if you have a property with 4 apartments. each with room for 4 people. Inside the apartments you have 2 bedrooms in each. Each Bedroom can be rented as a single room with shared bathroom and kitchen and each apartment can be rented as a single apartment.

This is not possible today as you have to choose if you would like to rent out the whole property with 4 apartments as sub units or you want to rent out the 4 apartments with the rooms as sub units.

The best…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be really helpful to be able to edit guest reviews before they go out to Airbnb guests.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?