Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

254 results found

1. As an agency, you can choose to opt-out of lead assignments.
    With this option, leads will never be assigned to anyone, and any PM (with the right property permission) will be able to manage leads at any time.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently I can communicate with Vrbo guests via email in the Hostfully Inbox. Here's how I do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzrIBhiitBY&t=4s.

Also, it's great that when the guest sends me a message in a booking request through Vrbo, then that message appears in the Hostfully Lead/Stay Details.

There are a couple of scenarios where I would appreciate a deeper integration with Vrbo's messaging. For example, if the guest sends me a message through the Vrbo guest portal, then it doesn't come into the Hostfully inbox and I can only reply through my email. Another example is if the guest sends me…

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I looked for phone apps to help me and there are absolutely none that are simple and clear like yours.
    And since i use yours on my desktop i would love t to continue with you. Have it all sinked. Especially that I am not often
    in front of my desktop. But more with my phone. Definitely looking forward to having it!!!

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  34 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Owners often want to know financial information about bookings on demand. I am requesting an additional toggle on/off setting in the Owner tab of the Property page so agencies can choose whether this information shows on the Owners Portal calendar or not.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're noticed a flaw in the way Hostfully handles modification of an existing booking that we'd like to see corrected as it has the potential to overcharge guests.

Essentially, when you make a change to an existing booking (adding guests, or adding nights), if the price of the lodging has changed since the guest booked, Hostfully applies the new price to their entire stay, rather than simply applying any new charges.

For example:

Let's say a party of four books three nights in on of our lodgings at a rate of $100/night.

The lodging is capable of housing six, but…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would LOVE a stacked calendar that shows not only the availability, but also the rate and minimum stay. It would be so useful and time efficient for me to have all my properties in one screen with availability, rate and minimum stay. If I could also edit the rate and minimum stay from there it would be wonderful. If not, at least I would like to be able to see all this info in one screen.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. System templates are sent automatically to our Booking.com guests but some of them are irrelevant to our business or sent when they are not needed.
    When a guest has paid via Booking.com virtual card, Hostfully has seen this as unpaid and sent the guest a payment link. The guest then paid twice. We then lost money refunding him.
    Its also wasting our time trying to reassure people that they don't owe money or that we aren't trying to con them.

We need to have more control over these and should be able to turn off the automatic feature.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has now be deployed to production. Users can now turn off the messages automatically sent by the systems using a toggle control on the System Templates page.

Note that templates which do not show a toggle button do not get sent automatically, but are templates for messages sent by property managers.

8. Currently, the inbox lumps together messages sent to the same email address. For guests with multiple bookings, particularly multiple bookings on different dates, this causes variable information to be unpredictable when the guests name is selected from the left hand sidebar in the inbox.

For instance:

John Smith made an inquiry on property A, and a quote is opened. He receives some automated communication about Property A that pulls in variables from Property A's listing .

John Smith then changes his mind and books property B.

John Smith receives our automated confirmation email for property B, which pulls in variables…

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So we can now view the price and minimum stay per night in the new calendar beta. Great! But can we edit it for one or multiple properties at once?

YES! This is coming in our 2nd version of the new Central Calendar !

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to receive all financial updates on Airbnb bookings from the Airbnb Resolutions Center on the order in Hostfully so financials can be in synch for bookings and reporting.

Problem Statement:

Right now, if a guest is refunded or funds are collected from a guest using the Airbnb resolution center, then Hostfully does not receive that information for updating bookings and therefore Reporting. This causes a gap in reporting and makes it hard to reconcile.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The "Age" field in the Pre-Arrival form is not mobile friendly. It only shows one digit, so the user can't see the full number they've entered, neither does it show the up/down arrows that you see on the desktop site.

I've had issues with customers who cannot complete the pre-arrival form because of these issues with the Age field.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A "Refund Days" setting of X day to automatically refund the security deposti. The agent would see an alert in the pipeline and system email that an auto refund is set to occur in X days. The agent would have the options to: deny the auto refund, change the refund amount along with a note to the guest, approve and note to the guest, or ignore.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is live for Stripe users. Please let us know how it works for you. More automation, more time for hospitality!

13. My Guests usually encounter an error when they click on the link to view their reservation details. As it turns out, it's because they haven't claimed their Hostfully account (to log in to the Guest Portal).

As a guest, I should be able to register for guest portal access from the Booking Payment Confirmed email template if iI don’t have an account already so that I can access the link to view the reservation details.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Airbnb has a new option to add photos to a "where you'll sleep" section. As a PM, having the ability to add photos to that section helps me improve my listing and set expectations.

As a traveler, it provides me more details on the sleeping arrangements.

I am not currently able to use this section with a full sync from Hostfully to Airbnb as Hostfully does not support it in the API. The only option I have right now, is to do a partial sync or not use that functionality on Airbnb.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Michele responded

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for writing in about Airbnb's "where you'll sleep" feature.  We just released the enhancement today.

To use this feature, make sure Airbnb is turned on at the Channels and Property level. Then go to the Property and the Photos tab.

From there, you can enable the "where you'll sleep" option and then map it to the room in the drop-down list. Please see the screen shot attached.

Hostfully yours!

Michele

15. I saw that there was a similar request which was marked completed because SOME messages can be RESENT from the Message Log.
    However, I would like to be able to send Templates manually INITIALLY.
    Also, not ALL messages are being logged in the Message Log.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Loading time is slow. This is specially noticeable with the images, that don’t seem to show until the rest of the site resources are loaded (we already optimized the size of the images, that doesn’t seem to be the reason). When looking at the loading times in the web browser inspector I see that around 2 full seconds of the loading time is loading many javascript files. The images are loaded at the very end of that process, after around 3 seconds of loading time, and until then all you see are gray rectangles.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now if I want to edit the trigger I have to create a new one and then delete the old one it would be much simpler just to edit the old one

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Trigger to send out a message/SMS to all guests on a certain day. (Example: wishing a happy holiday, scheduling maintenance reminder, etc)

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

"Day of the week" triggers have been released to production in the Hostfully Platform. Find them as one of the trigger options in the Complex Triggers section.

Because they are part of Complex Triggers, they can also be combined with other trigger conditions.

19. Handle Booking.com guest portal messaging through Hostfully's Inbox so that I can consolidate all guest communication to one location - the Hostfully Inbox.

Currently I am able to handle all Booking.com guest email communication through the Hostfully Inbox. But if the guest sends a message through the Booking.com guest portal then I have to check for guest messages in Booking.com or my email.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I find that the information on the Dashboard is not very useful to me. I would like the dashboard to show high level performance like Occupancy rates, YTD and MTD revenue etc.. I suggest the following:
    - Configurable components on the Dashboard (allows users to display or not display the component
    - Total Revenue by month (a graph that shows revenue by month, similar to what AirBNB shows), allow filters by property
    - Total Occupancy by month - allow filters by property
    - Improve the notifications section, currently I think it is broken - it shows old information and I…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?