Able to choose the specific date for the schedule report feature
Currently, I only can choose daily/ weekly/ monthly in Frequency field.
I want to choose a specific date instead.
For example, I need it to say it will send Monthly for the upcoming month on the 25th. The report is being sent to a team that needs to schedule their tasks for the upcoming month so getting the report on the 1st is not helpful.
-
Donatas Viskontas commented
Absolutely agree with you. We send our reports out on the 12th of each month, and I want to be able to schedule this so it goes direct to the owner instead of us having to manually download. I know other PMSs have solved this issue, so I'm really keen, as we grow past 50 properties, that this issue gets solved to save us considering looking at other options.
-
Samantha Hurley commented
I need this to be able to send the most up to date reports on time!