Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

36 results found

1. Have an easy dashboard showing KPI figures for month/week - see photo from a competitor PMS

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reports and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The first issue I have is with the date range on the owner statement report. I found out it is based on check in not check out date, which is the industry standard for property management. This needs to be fixed. When I choose 4/1 to 4/30, it should be guests that checked out between those dates. This is how the owners are paid for the month, based on check outs.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you run a report, the quick options for dates are "Last week" or "This week". I never use those. By far the dates I'm using most frequently are for "Last Month", so I would like to see that as an option.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi, you should let add info from the pre arrival forms to the enhanced reports. In my case, the Colombian government make us have a registration card for each reservation so the info I need from guests, can be add to the pre arrival form and then to the reports.
    The passport number CANNOT be added to the enhanced logistics report because is not available.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to search for all my customers from Florida. However, right now it's not possible in Hostfully.

Or there should be a way for me to get a list of guests from Florida (maybe via Reporting feature?).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A change log history for every booking which shows which agent:
    - accepted the booking
    - communicated when
    - changed booking details
    - adjusted dates
    - changed price
    - cancelled a booking

Basically a history log for all bookings.
    Especially important when working with multiple agents handling the same booking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the new enhanced reports. I created a report that would allow me to quickly build a Hotel Tax Report. We collect for VRBO and Direct bookings so we have to remit, but Airbnb and Booking.com collect and remit. Would be nice to filter those channels out of the reports. Would be helpful in other reports that are channel specific as well. Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. View all recent reviews in one report or place in hostfully. With multiple properties, it is too tedious to go through each property to read reviews. One report that displays all reviews would work great.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tracking of messages and quotes sent. It would be very helpful if we can know if messages and quotes have been successfully delivered and opened, like what Mailchimp does. I am new but have not successfully gotten a booking from a quote being sent, so knowing if the messages are going to spam or inbox and evened opened would be helpful, so message content or title can be changed to increase views.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to run a cancelation report for the day a reservation is canceled by guest services. If I canceled a rservation yesterday for a July booking I would like to be able to run that report for yesterday and see the cancelation. It is especially helpful for PM using VRP as not refund shows up on the transaction report.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Booking info is available through Zapier but a discount is not. This means if using Zapier for any calculations outside of Hostfully then they will be wrong if missing Discounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The analytics section needs a big rewrite. If I have booked a unit for a multi-month stay, my revenue says I am not making any money. I want to be able to get more information about each property like the ADR (pre and Post cleaning fees etc.) The number of my additional sales (pet fees etc.) Charts and graphs are also nice to have features so that I don't have to export to another program and create them myself.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I use Financial Reports Export often for what is booked this year.
    The quick choices are THIS MONTH and LAST MONTH.
    I use THIS YEAR a lot so have to constantly choose the dates which isn't always quick as it refreshes between each choice.
    Can we have added a THIS YEAR and LAST YEAR quick option?
    Thanks!
    Rich

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to run a very simple, streamlined report that only shows the check ins or the check outs for the parameters entered and for it not to include ongoing stays. This is a logistical report so the teams can cross reference the cleanings scheduled for the check outs for that day or the greeters for the check ins that day. I was told this was not possible. Seems it would be a simple and basic thing to have that would be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We would like the option of being able to gather a report that allows us to see how many bookings came in on a specific date and/or date period

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to do run a report that shows the subtotal for each property in a chosen time period without running a separate report for each of my 60 properties or using excel

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I go to the "Financial Reports" and "Export Extended Data" it produces an Excel spreadsheet. The problem with that sheet is that the dollar values for all the rent, fees, etc come out in the spreadsheet as a TEXT field ($100) instead of a number (100), so the data cannot be used to add up a total because it's TEXT and not a NUMBER. Surely this can be easily fixed by your development team so these spreadsheets come out ready to use.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently, there is no option to download a report to show the cancelations. I would like to see on the "Financial Reports"
    1. a column for Reservation Status which shows the reservation is booked (reserved), canceled, hold, waitlist, etc.
    2. all cancelations, waitlist, hold reservations are listed on the Financial Report report. The report will display all the reservations are entered into the system and it can be easily converted as a chart or different presentation methods.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. -Cancellations
    -# of Instant bookings
    -Guest information: city/state of orig

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to run a cleaning report to see how many jobs were done in a period of time. Currently I have manually count the number of jobs on the calendar to see how many jobs have been done. This leaves a large margin for error.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?