Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

119 results found

1. To have a function/trigger that allows an automated message to be sent to guests once they send a message in the inbox.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to notify Owner's, not only when there is a new booking, but also when there is a JUST a Date Change to a booking. Currently, anytime there is any change, even just adding, say, a new phone number, or # of guest, Owner's get another notice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If a payment is declined by the payment processor, the reservation should not be accepted and cancelled to keep the calendar available

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

They system already rejects reservations with failed payments, with the exception of particular cases on VRBO and Booking.com: for Booking.com, their platform is initially made for hotels and they consider that a reservation is valid even if the payment is not yet received. For VRBO, in the case of 3DS2 security validation failing (case that mostly applies to Europe), a reservation will be ok'ed and a payment link will the sent to the guest to pay immediately on Hostfully. Note that this latter case for VRBO is about to be handled and this flow will work as expected. 

4. We should have the ability to charge guests one time payments towards their bookings. I have a lot of guests wanting to make payments towards their stays, and I have to send them a payment link via stripe to take care of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello James - this is at the core of what the Hostfully PMP does - you can create a booking directly on the calendar and choose the option to Save and Open Mailer the payment link to the guest. Based on the rules you defined in Agency Settings, the guest will either pay the full amount or the % to reserve the place (and balance paid N days before check-in). Please read more details at https://help.hostfully.com/en/articles/4327461-reservation-payment-settings-monitor-outstanding-balances

5. Direct integration for Yale locks instead of using our software partners.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to add multiple Stripe accounts without having a main account. Properties are managed in Costa Rica and does not have a main Stripe account and cannot get one. Owners do have their Stripe accounts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already set up multiple Stripe accounts, 1 per property, so having owner accounts connected should work. You just have to work with your owner to connect an account.

7. Change the calendar view from a horizontal scroll to similar to what Airbnb/VRBO does, in which you can see the entire month, on a calendar type setting (not a scroll). Or at a minimum, have different settings for multiple different calendar views.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I direct book, I have to remember all of their info. I need there phone number, email, and name. I wish I could select a person's name and their info would auto populate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I came from Hospitable.com. I'm so disappointed that Hostfully doesn't collect email address from guest messages in Airbnb the way Hospitable does! I had a Mailchimp integration with Hospitable that was just beautiful. I need that desperately with Hostfully. It's enough to make me question moving forward with the platform. Please make it possible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Alicia, Hostfully already provides this feature, in a more sophisticated way. The system allows you to automatically send a pre-arrival form to your Airbnb guest and capture emails and any other information you require. Once the guest emails are in the system,  they can automatically be synchronized with Mailchimp. See details at https://help.hospitable.com/en/articles/4596941-integrating-with-mailchimp-to-send-email-campaigns-to-your-guests 

10. I have a wish list for you. I'd love it if you guys could team up with https://elfsight.com/all-in-one-reviews-widget/ and let them be able to use our reviews. 98% of my reviews are from Airbnb or VRBO so I don't use Hostfully's. However this link above offers a mesh set of reviews coming in from different platforms. This way I could show my direct booking reviews along with Airbnb & VRBO. I've been using Elfsight.com for years showing my reviews. Here's a listing were you can see my Airbnb reviews on my direct booking website via Hostfully's widgets (near the bottom…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whether we're sending post stay check ins, or wanting to avoid re-booking bad guests, it would be nice to have some sort of ability to categorize guests who you don't want to welcome back. They wouldn't be able to re-book under that email and automatic templates wouldn't be sent to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I just onboarded with Hostfully and was very surprised that after a guest books the second payment is not automatically collected when due. I have been with two other PMPs and this was standard in both of them. In both of those systems the credit card used for their payment is stored and used for the second payment when due.
    We collect 50% at booking, 50% is due 60 days prior to arrival. We always had a triggered message 10 days before the due date reminding the guest that their balance would automatically be charged on XX date (60 days…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Carole. Thank you for your feedback.

The Hostfully PMP does automatically collect balance payments. It should work in all cases as long as you use Stripe as your payment processor, unless the guest credit card is rejected by Stripe (which is rare).

I'll close this item for now but please feel free to reach our to our customer service team if you need help setting things up.

13. There is no difference in figuring out if its an inquiriy or booking, as both of them are populating in the UI Dashboard. It says we have to go to pipeline to check, but it should more straightforward to let us know at the Dashboard itself if it is a booking or inquiry. Probably have a separate tab from inquiry and booking, so it doesnt get confusing. People can get excited thinking its booking but ends up being just an inquiry. Thank you. Hopefully this is implemented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This already exists on the Dashboard, it probably just need to be clarified. As you see on the attached screenshot, you have 3 different types of notifications here:

• the 1st one is a booking: you see this is a booking because it has a large green check mark on top of the property image
    • the 2nd one is an inquiry
    • the 3rd one is a booking request: which means that the guest already provided their payment info, are ready to book, and just waiting for your confirmation (which is why you see the "Pending" button.

Hope this helps.

14. Airbnb now allows you to charge a pet fee as does VRBO. But the hostfully calendar widget you have for your direct booking website does not allow you to select a pet to your reservation. In the "Policies and Fees" tab in Hostfully lets you select "applies to hostfully" andbut this will AUTOMATICALLY charge the pet fee to EVERY guest. It does not let your guests select is they are bringing a pet or not. If you click "is optional" is still does not give the option for guest to pick a pet or not.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have a widget for our website so guests can put in their dates and can automatically book or get a quote. Once you put in your dates the widget calculates the total and it will say "$850 total for 4 nights" for instance. This total includes the security deposit which skus what the guest believes the nightly rate costs and other fees. I think ti would be helpful to either have the break down open up instead of just to the total. OR say the total and say + security deposit. For example "$350 total for 4 nights plus…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It seems we cannot enter refund or cancellation Vacation Rent Payment payments in Hostfully. I think it important to see at a glance all the payments and refunds together in the Hostfully portfolio.

We cant enter the transaction manually either. At a minimum we should be able to enter the refund into Hostfully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to see rent broken down by property for a specific time period based on days stayed at property during that time period. This report would be useful for allowing users improved financial accounting/reporting as well as reporting to tax agencies.

Example: Property A is booked for 3 months and checks in on October 31st. Today, there is no accrual revenue report that breaks that revenue out throughout November, December and January.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We often get repeat customers or customers who have cancelled and now wish to rebook.We would like to be able to Re-Book them for new dates so we don't have to re-enter their information (emails, phone numbers etc) each time. At present when you select rebook it automatically rebooks them for dates that have already past. Very frustrating

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd love to see a customizable link for each property vs having to send the current property links which are wordy, include symbols, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We'd like the ability to use a custom subdomain for the checkout and pre-arrival form pages, as well as any other guest facing interactions. This functionality already exists in the guidebooks.

In a perfect world, the guest would never be aware that they have been transferred to a site run by Hostfully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?