Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

492 results found

1. I would like to run a cleaning report to see how many jobs were done in a period of time. Currently I have manually count the number of jobs on the calendar to see how many jobs have been done. This leaves a large margin for error.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Putting the 2 forms together provides a smooth low friction method to acquire all guest information and a signed agreement all on one page. The page should also allow guests to change the number of guests and update them back to channels as a change. We occasionally see guests book as one guest as a mistake or avoiding fees; however, once they understand the requirement, they correct the number.

A Pre-Arrival/Agreement Page (Guest Agreement) would require pertinent information(Names, Ages, ID, Acceptance, signature). The form could also have a "Required after X hours" trigger to alert the guest and agent that…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sometimes owners block properties for work to be done, but most often they are blocking the property for personal use. In those cases, we need to clean and turnover the property just like we would for a guest reservation. Also, the smart automations (for example, changing thermostat settings via Lynx, Operto, etc.) should treat an owner stay the same as a guest stay.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Owner Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Airbnb does automatic translation but I was just trying to do as much of my messaging and tasks through Hostfully as I can instead of having to go back and forth! I’ve been just responding through Airbnb so it would automatically translate what I’m texting instead of having to go through Google translate

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, discount codes are not editable, which means you would have to delete one and recreate it - but if you try to use the same code, it won't allow it.

It would also be extremely beneficial if you could make discount codes for a long period of time but with exclusions, for example:
    If I created an off peak promotion and I wanted it to be valid between October 1st - April 1st but I did not want it valid for peak holidays like Christmas/New Year (16th Dec - 2nd Jan), February half term or Halloween. It would be…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I get a typical enquiry from VRBO guests requesting a discount/offer for longer stays. AirBnB allows the option to offer a discount, special offer, but Hostfully integration with VRBO does not. The work around puts the guest out and depends on gaining a lot of trust.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a PM, I need to disconnect the property from Hostfully to change the Airbnb listing’s address as Specific or General. The option to change it is in Airbnb is greyed out when connected to a property management software. We should be able to choose this in Hostfully.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Attachment to customized emails. Being able to add an attachment to a customized email template.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a property manager, I'd like to be able to push the length of stay discount at the bottom of the pricing tab in Hostfully to Booking.com. This is not currently possible due to Hostfully not supporting multiple rate plans in Booking.com. Please vote on this idea if you would like this implemented.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When a property has booking mode as Inquiry, from direct booking site or booking widget, option shows as "Get a quote".

However, when a property has booking mode as Booking Request or Instand Booking, this option shows as "Book now".

But for Booking Request mode, when continuing to proceed with a booking, there is a small note at the top of the page that states, "guest must wait for the property manager to accept it and payment will be processed accordingly." which is quite confused and guest can easily miss that note.

I think it would be much more clear…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. -so it can be sent in 15 min or 45 min or at an exact time of day (for reminders)
    eddie@mountainmamahomes.com

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable to duplicate calendar pricing to the following year.

Currently, once you've priced your periods in Agency Settings > Pricing Periods - the option to copy those periods across multiple years cannot be found.

This means the user has to manually input all the pricing periods again > which is very time consuming.

This simply fix will allow us to duplicate pricing periods for the upcoming year at the click of a button.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More fields in Property reports to export data such as property information (address/ long-lat), listing content (description, note, public name, rules ...), property setup (property type, bedrooms - bed type, guests, rate, fees ....).

It would be much more helpful if we can export it from UI as we have multiple properties and this kind of report can help us with an overview of properties setup and we can figure what we have to fix.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As a VRM I would like to have a different agency/owner split per property per owner. Right now, the same agency/owner split applies to all properties that belong to a single owner. Instead, I would like to have different splits per property per owner.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the system/custom templates, there's the option to add another language. However, when I want to manually send the templates to Guests in Inbox, it defaults to English. There should be the option to choose the language version in the Inbox.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the "Properties" button to the main menu buttons, it is being used constantly and should have direct access rather than through a drop-down menu, ideally to have a drop-down menu where you can just pick your property instead of scrolling them down.
    Direct access to make changes in properties through the calendar view

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have "Activity" or "History" data on individual reservations to see when a reservation was updated & who updated it.

(i.e. a guest requests to extend their reservation for 2 weeks. We go into Hostfully & change the check out date.)

Currently, there is no history or activity showing when changes were made to that reservation. With multiple people working in reservations, it would be great to have that data for our billing department to follow up and ensure the billing is updated, etc.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a job is scheduled, Service Provider/Cleaner gets email with option to View, Accept or Decline.
    Currently, only when the Accept option is chosen, will an email generate to give the PM get a notification.

Can you please add a function so PM's receive an email when a Service Provider "Declines" a job ?
    Why? So PM's can assure the job is assigned or reassigned appropriately. When many properites & jobs scheduled, how do we check declined and unassigned jobs?

Part 2: Can support add a function /section that displays "Declined and Unassigned jobs?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. At the moment, when there's a sync issue with channel (for example: Airbnb), the error message is not clear and I need to reach out to support every time to check the root cause (an error occurred, could not update booking settings, etc.). I want to have clearer messages so I know what to do to troubleshoot.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We are using leads to generate statistics & charts. We only need leads generated through ORBIRENTALWIDGET and ORBIRENTALFORM source.

Without requested filters, we are going through each of the leads, and using the targeted sources. Here, we are spending our api request quota.

It would be great if you could consider following changes in future updates.
    1. Filter leads by sources.
    2. Filter leads by statuses.
    3. Filter leads by date created before / after.
    4. Allowing lead sorting by creation date.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?