Have the ability to select photos to channels
I would like have a small amount of photos that I can select which OTA those photos sync to showcase different attributes and amenities of the properties specific to a channel
-
Shane Mark commented
To add to this. Some channels allow collages style pictures (Airbnb), while others do not (VRBO). If I can control which photos go to which listing then I am able to optimize each channel based on what works best there.
In the current structure, I am handicapped by the way Hostfully handles photo distribution because all images are being FORCED to all channels. Turning certain photos off on the channel side doesn't work because at the next sync, the photos just get sent again.
Keeping in mind the competitive nature of a listing's display on a channel, and the ambiguous manner in which their algorithms choose to push one property over another, this lack of control is frustrating.