Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

495 results found

1. I want to set up a minimum day stay over time.
    For example:
    - 70days before stay > minimum 3 nights.
    - 50 days before stay > minimum 2 nights.
    - 30 days before stay > minimum 1 night.

The closer the booking time is, the lower the minimum stay guests can get.

I'm thinking of this approach made me realise they are delaying potential 1 night stays to far in advance. to maximise the pricing of those dates. (just in case demand picks up closer to date due to any particular activity)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the system/custom templates, there's the option to add another language. However, when I want to manually send the templates to Guests in Inbox, it defaults to English. There should be the option to choose the language version in the Inbox.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sometimes some messages failed to be sent due to server errors (Call failed 500, 429, 404). I had to go to Message Log > manually re-fired it. However, it will be better if the system automatically retries the failed messages for these types of errors.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd like to have A-Frame as a property type added - it is a filter on AirBnB, but not on host fully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The /v2/guests endpoint currently returns all the guests in Hostfully. This doesn't scale very well and if a user has 1,000s of guests it's possible the endpoint could timeout or the response payload would be too large to send.

It would be great to add limit and offset query parameters to this endpoint just like you have for some of your other endpoints (e.g. /v2/leads)

This would not need to be a breaking change, you could have the endpoint behave the same way if no pagination parameters are provided so that nothing changes for any software that is currently using…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There are many scenarios in which a host might extend a complimentary night to a guest, to address an issue, as a gift, or for employees/friend's.

It would great if there was a way within the Hostfully to comp a night, or a block of nights, while having the booing otherwise behave as a regular booking.

I'm aware that a discount code, or a negative line item could be sud for this purpose, but this is a messy, manual process, and does not create any kind of trackable record that could be used for accounting purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, the Guest Database/ Guest Information page is not particularly useful, but some small improvements could make it an extremely valuable asset.

One of those changes would be to automatically add information entered in the pre arrival forms to the guests info page, and/or linking the completed pre arrival forms to the page.

This would allow us to better monitor our guests, and anticipate their needs.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At present, the reservation notes feature is extremely limited in Hostfully. Here are a couple of things that would greatly improve this feature from a UX standpoint.

Timestamping/logging notes - Currently notes are simply typed into an active text box in the reservation popup (under the "Internal Guest Notes Tab). These notes do not include a record who who made them or when, and are are easily changed/deleted, without any record of the change being made. It would be helpful to be able to type a note, then save it to the reservation, with a timestamp and record of who…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently Hostfully aggregates a database of all guests, however the UX of this feature leaves a lot to be desired.

Not only is the guest list hard to find, (you have to navigate to the pipeline then click “See all customers”), but guests are sorted alphabetically by first name (last would make more sense) and within the letter categories, the individual names seem to be in no discernible order.

This could be a very valuable tool for rebooking guests, and looking up reservations especially if combined with the auto-saving notes from the guests booking and the ability to access reservations…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be super useful to have an at-a-glance view of all booked services. At present, it is very easy to miss a service, since service provide notifications do not work correctly.

This could either be a calendar style view, or an addition to the logistics report.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pre-Arrival form captures guests and sub guest information. I would like to have access to my guest as well as the people that came with them and their emails if that was filled in.
    I had to contact Hostfully to provide that information to me. The sub info was left out and needed to be requested each time I wanted the report.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently our emails sent to guests list the Company name in big bold letters for example "!@#$.LLC" instead of listing the home they booked.

This is confusing to the guest and they suspect that it is spam. The emails are disregarded. All email interactions with guests should list the Booked home name.
    So top of the email should list your "Home booked"... not the LLC that the home is under.

Thank you
    VB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to search for all my customers from Florida. However, right now it's not possible in Hostfully.

Or there should be a way for me to get a list of guests from Florida (maybe via Reporting feature?).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we Add a Field for rental rate non inclusive of tax in the API quote response ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change the minimum stay settings on the property so that when this is updated, the calendar gets automatically updated to these new minimums for the future. The one condition should be that any manually set minimums that are greater than the new minimum stay setting should not be updated, but otherwise they should be.

I've had a couple situations where I updated the minimum stay on a property from 2 nights to 3 nights, but we still had 2 night bookings come in because I hadn't manually gone into the calendar and updated the minimum stays for future dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a way for guests to indicate when they leave the property so the cleaners can be notified and can start working on the earlier departure properties first.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When a guest goes to book on the direct booking site, if they enter a date range that goes beyond the Maximum Night stay (property Main Settings), then hit Book Now, they get this message: Maximum stay requirement is not met. That does not specify the requirement, the way the Min Stay is displayed.

It would also be great to be able to customize a message there, and have it displayed before they hit book now, so they can see that requirement.
    Ex., the max stay is 30 days, but we want to include a message that states something like,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As a PM, I need to disconnect the property from Hostfully to change the Airbnb listing’s address as Specific or General. The option to change it is in Airbnb is greyed out when connected to a property management software. We should be able to choose this in Hostfully.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add option where you can set a time for leads to automatically close. This way quotes/leads are not left active forever. We do a lot of direct quotes/leads and it is not always possible to go and manually close each lead/quote and it's time consuming. Thank you.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. At the moment when a vrbo guest hits reply to any of my email messages sent through Hostfully and they attach images eg. of their driver's licence to send to me it is auto-filtered out and I can't see them. Then I have to ask them to compose a new email and resend which is a waste of time. If they try to upload their ID via the arrival form it only allows one upload so I usually only get the front or back and again have to ask them to send via email separately or to my phone. Would…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?