Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. Please allow for discounts to be provided as percentages (of reservations) rather than a flat amount.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to be able to include photos in my check-in instruction template for airbnb messages. The visual helps guests to know what to look for when arriving to a place they've never been before.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can copy an image from another webpage and paste it into your template. The system will know how to just copy the URL of the image behind the scene and will display it when a message is sent.

3. Airbnb now allows you to charge a pet fee as does VRBO. But the hostfully calendar widget you have for your direct booking website does not allow you to select a pet to your reservation. In the "Policies and Fees" tab in Hostfully lets you select "applies to hostfully" andbut this will AUTOMATICALLY charge the pet fee to EVERY guest. It does not let your guests select is they are bringing a pet or not. If you click "is optional" is still does not give the option for guest to pick a pet or not.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Service Providers need to be able to see the Stay Details page - this is where we add important notes about the customer's upcoming stay - altered check-in/check-out times, need a baby cot, sofa bed made up, VIP, accessibility needs.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, guests must put their name and email to be able to get a quote. This is prohibiting business as it is easier to go to Airbnb or VRBO to run numbers on homes...and then they may find a different home. I would love the option to be able to turn this feature off and only collect guest information when they actually book. Thank you for your consideration.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We have a widget for our website so guests can put in their dates and can automatically book or get a quote. Once you put in your dates the widget calculates the total and it will say "$850 total for 4 nights" for instance. This total includes the security deposit which skus what the guest believes the nightly rate costs and other fees. I think ti would be helpful to either have the break down open up instead of just to the total. OR say the total and say + security deposit. For example "$350 total for 4 nights plus…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have set our housekeepers up as Service Providers which is a great way to organize our cleaning and communicate the job requests with them! The only problem is that they have full access to our main calendar and have, on occassion, deleted cleans scheduled for other housekeepers. It would be great if the houskeepers could view the calendar but not be able to make changes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The ability to share read-only calendars with service providers already exists in the Service Provider Portal. This allows PMs to share information about jobs, property information and calendar information in a read-only way. Service Providers can also accept jobs and mark them as completed. Please find all the information about this feature at https://help.hostfully.com/en/articles/2090895-creating-accounts-for-your-service-providers

8. Currently, there is no option to download a report to show the cancelations. I would like to see on the "Financial Reports"
    1. a column for Reservation Status which shows the reservation is booked (reserved), canceled, hold, waitlist, etc.
    2. all cancelations, waitlist, hold reservations are listed on the Financial Report report. The report will display all the reservations are entered into the system and it can be easily converted as a chart or different presentation methods.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is available under Main Menu / Enhanced Reports / Financial Reports.

Create a customized report, click on the Filters and select the lead status you need. Cancelled is part of the lead statuses in the filters.

9. I own a cabin in an area where MANY cabins have lofts. Most loft have multiple beds or bunkbeds but are not considered a room.

For example a 2 bed 2 bath cabin with a loft (full of bunks and overlooking the living room)

In Hostfully I am forced to add this as a bedroom, when that is misleading...so then I have no where to add the extra beds. I can add them to the living room so that they are listed...but they are in the loft...not the living room.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It's currently possible to restrict check check in to certain days of the week. We need the same functionality for check outs.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We often get repeat customers or customers who have cancelled and now wish to rebook.We would like to be able to Re-Book them for new dates so we don't have to re-enter their information (emails, phone numbers etc) each time. At present when you select rebook it automatically rebooks them for dates that have already past. Very frustrating

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have a different pincode for each property, and I would like to enter them on each property´s main settings so the pin code populates to a specific custom template.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be helpful to have a QR code to display in our homes so guests can scan and book again, directly on our website.
    I understand you have a QR code for the guidebooks, so why not for the websites?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've had clients ask for the ability to white-label the owners portal. They'd like to avoid referencing Hostfully in the owner interaction.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There's a use case where a client may want to create individual web pages for each of their locations, and would want different search widgets for each web page.

Each search widget would only show properties for that location. This could be achieved by using "tags" within the product to group properties.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this today by setting tags on your properties, retrieving these properties by tag via the API, and passing the property UID dynamically do the booking widget.

16. Currently API Webhooks do not have any identity verification, so teoretically they can be called by a bad person, who could trigger our system to do some processing unnecessarily (update property or similar). We would like to have some authentication or identity verification method so we would be sure with identity of source system. This method can be simple:

• Basic authenticiation
    • secret code
    • generated token or any other similar method.

This improvement request is based on our discussion with Hostfully representant on 04-14-2021.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

functionality exists  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Offer gift cards on Hostfully for people to purchase a gift card for someone to use to book a stay.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With Booking.com reservations, the security deposit is not automatically collected. Therefore, collecting it from the guest after the reservation is made can be a bit of an inconvenience to our operation.

We would be much better off if we have a damage program for our BDC listing (so guests would only pay for SD in case of any damages). Unfortunately, this is not supported via API at this time. If this is available, it's a big help for us.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Usually, when I manually add a booking I do it from the Calendar and would like to be able to easily populate guest information. I would like to see an autofill option when I start to add a guest's name so that I do not have to manually fill out all of their information when I know that they have stayed with us before.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option already exists - when you open the Edit Lead window for an archived booking (Past stay), it provides the option to "Re-book" the guest. Clicking on Re-book will automatically populate the booking window.

20. PMs would like to incorporate notes that describe the adjustments in the reports, so they can indicate why the repair was made, by whom, and hopefully a hyperlink to the images (before and after) of the work.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?