Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

259 results found

1. Have an easy dashboard showing KPI figures for month/week - see photo from a competitor PMS

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →
  2. System templates are sent automatically to our Booking.com guests but some of them are irrelevant to our business or sent when they are not needed.
    When a guest has paid via Booking.com virtual card, Hostfully has seen this as unpaid and sent the guest a payment link. The guest then paid twice. We then lost money refunding him.
    Its also wasting our time trying to reassure people that they don't owe money or that we aren't trying to con them.

We need to have more control over these and should be able to turn off the automatic feature.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has now be deployed to production. Users can now turn off the messages automatically sent by the systems using a toggle control on the System Templates page.

Note that templates which do not show a toggle button do not get sent automatically, but are templates for messages sent by property managers.

3. At this time, the currently supported forms of payment with Hostfully are Credit Cards, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. I want more payment methods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  4. Like Airbnb, Quick Replies for Mobile App so we don't have to rewrite the same message over and over

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be so useful if we could access the pipeline and do the actions allowed in the pipeline from the mobile app. It basically only allows you to view things, very little action can take place. I found it interesting that you make it so we can cancel a reservation but not update, request payment or any of the things that we do regularly. Cancelling is the last action we want to take.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

On the mobile app, you can now:

- apply "pipeline actions" for each reservation, depending on their status (put on hold, mark as paid, record a payment, cancel, ...)

- edit any reservation detail

- send any template you have pre-written within your web PMP's account

6. Currently, owner's only have visibility to their calendars as far as what is occupied. A lot of my owners have requested to see the reservation details (ie: channel, total fees, etc). We would love for the owners to have more reservation details visible on their owner portal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Owner Portal  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently, Hostfully's API considers bunk beds to be 1 bed. This maps to Airbnb as 1 bed and Vrbo as 2. It seems like an easy fix to have Hostfully's API actually show bunk beds as 2 beds in their interface.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

Entering this as a bug in our bug tracking system and closing this, as this is not a feature request. Thank you for reporting, this will get fixed shortly.

8. Booking.com reservation commission should be imported & there should be a field for this in the Enhanced Reporting just like Airbnb Host Service Fee. Sometimes I choose to pay more commission so that BDC boosts my ranking on specific dates. This makes it hard for me to show the correct Booking.com reservation commission in the Enhanced Reports.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →
  9. Under Agency settings, we're not aware that Pre-arrival form will be sent if we select "Capture guest information after payment".
    We have our own form and don't want to use your form.
    We'd like to suggest to make the wording consistent. Instead of "Capture guest information after payment", just put "Send pre-arrival form after payment" then we'd know it's the same thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Version 1 of the app allows for guest messaging via email/ Airbnb message only. It does not allow you to select SMS messaging. Please enable SMS messaging as many of our guests prefer that communication.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd like to be able to use variables in the subject line. Right now it's not possible.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Michele responded

Thanks for your interest in this feature. Good news - we now support variables in the subject line of the message.

12. In Airbnb if you click on the calendar link on the mobile app it will show you a list of your properties and when you click on a property, it will take you to a monthly view calendar for that property.

When we click on the calendar link in the Hostfully app it takes us to a weekly view of all properties that we can scroll left and right to see more dates. I don't want to scroll left and right to see options for open dates, I want to see the entire month in one view for a certain…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available under v5.0.0 of the Hostfully mobile app.

From the main calendar, expand the property titles then click on any property title : you will get redirected to the monthly calendar view of that property, with its bookings, blocks, jobs (showing as a blue dot), min stay + price per night.

For now you can see the job details nor edit min stay + price per night, but this is planned for a future version of the app.

13. As a PM, I would like the ability to opt for Stripe's Checkout integration to allow guests to pay with Apple Pay.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  14. As a PM, I want the system template "Invite guest" should show in the list of System templates for me to make edits. At the moment, I need to manually select and modify it from Inbox

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The new calendar view is Monday first, then Sunday last. But it's always been Sunday first, Saturday last. When drilling into reservation details, it's also Sunday first. Please adjust to be consistent and stick with Sunday first. It's very confusing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  16. As a VRM, I want to have the option to allow owner to view the booking value = total rent - Airbnb host fee - agency commission.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The new calendar is great. Thank you.

It would be helpful to remember the filter conditions when we return to the calendar enquiry. As it stands all conditions are dropped and we have to continualy re-enter them. We do a lot of work from within the calendar area and it would help to preserve the set of properties we are working on rather than lose them every time we return to the stacked calendar view.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  18. Currently, even when there is a message send failure, it shows as sent in the mobile app. This got us in trouble a few times when we looked at the app and assumed messages had gone through, but then we logged into the desktop version, and we saw that it had the red box around the message saying it had not been delivered. It's honestly hard to rely on the mobile app for much of anything except checking for booking notifications because we can't sms, whatsapp, or use templates either.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Currently, you can create a block on the App. However, it is very glitchy and we have trouble actually creating a block on the calendar. Secondly, it would be fantastic if we could modify a block or remove a block from the app. The app does not allow any editing or cancelling of a block until you get back to desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have access to our templates on the mobile app,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)