Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

90 results found

1. At the moment, for BDC channel, Hostfully does not yet support multiple transactions on a single order and only receive the first reservation via API.

We enquire Hostfully to work with booking.com to resolve the tech issue moving forwards. You note that it’s rare but we’ve already had about 3 of these bookings in a short period of time. If 2 suites are booked with booking - then it should automatically show on the calendar, without having to manually blocking out the calendar or raising separate cleaning jobs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We are legally required to tax services and Add-ons, however, the service provided portal does not allow us to add taxes. Currently we're having to manually build taxes into our pricing for services & Add ons, then our accountant's have to break that information out when the reconcile accounts.

In a perfect world, each property would have a "services tax rate" option, that would apply to any services booked for that property.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you add a new team member and give them access to 1 or multiple properties from your inventory, you can then assign a role to them.

The different roles are as follows:

• associate
    • booking agent
    • property sales manager
    • manager

When you assign either of the roles that gives the team member to a specific property and all of its details, this also gives them access to the OWNER tab of the property.

The owner tab of the property stores personal contact information of the owner of the property and this does not need and should not be visible to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Owner Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrated partners with VRBO and booking.com are forced to be the merchant of record but also forced to be instabook. This leaves no time to vet your guest. This is a receipt for fraud! The booking lead times should should be able to be set per platform. Moreover, the % due at reservation should also include a category to pay the remaining % "x" days AFTER the RESERVATION is made.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When looking at an individual property page some kind of dropdown or selection bar that allows users to switch between properties without having to go back to the property page would be very helpful.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We manage over 120 properties. So keeping track and scheduling reoccurring tasks like AC service or replacing batteries in door locks would be a great help. We would also use this feature to schedule weekly inspections of properties that are currently not occupied.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Because some property managers are not the OWNERS of the listing, it is misleading when we are working on managing and respond to guests but it’s the owner name that shows up and not the person managing or handling the account.

Every message we send without Hostfully shows the owners name as though the message is coming from them - but it is NOT.
    The owners have asked why we aren’t getting the credit or using our name when responding to my guests and I told them your program doesn’t have that option.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Inbox Replies from Guests should ONLY include their reply, and not have the entire message I sent them tacked onto it. I already know what I sent them, as it's right below their reply. Don't need to have what I sent them included in their reply. It is redundant and messy.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Under each agent message it shows " Sent via Email April 02 2022, 10:30 am"

It would be very useful to have the agent listed here too. e.g. " Sent via Email April 02 2022, 10:30 am by <agent>"

It will make it easier to track agent responses in the booking thread

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. colour coding would instantly identify which channel the message comes from

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently when blocks are deleted, there is no record that they ever existed.

This presents an issue if a block is removed erroneously, there is no way to recover the block, or see when the block was removed or by whom.

Further, for active blocks, it is not possible to see who created a block, when the block was created, or if a block has been changed.

What I'd like to see is:

1) Blocks display what user created them and when.
    2) Blocks include a log of changes, that include the date of the change, what the change was,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We love the new Calendar.

We find it difficult to know if all reservations are paid up. We would love to see:

1. One the stacked calendar to display something to show if the booking is not paid in full.
    2. When hovering mouse over a reservation can the flyout show the Balance Outstanding and or the Paid amount.
    3. It would be great to have a report to filter reservations that have a non-zero balance outstanding. We spoke to the Help Desk folks and they say they cant have a condition on a derived field.

Thank you

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Airbnb has a new Virtual Tour option where pictures are assigned to rooms and then a sort of virtual tour is available for guests. Hostfully doesn't support this function at this time. Unfortunately, one of their new very popular filters is properties with a virtual tour. This means that we are not showing up on this filter.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Heather,

It does not look like Airbnb supports this feature at the moment. Here's an extract from an article on their site: 

"Airbnb currently doesn’t support embedding virtual tours into your listing. You’ll have to upload your virtual tour elsewhere and direct your visitors there. You can add a URL of that site in the description, which travelers can copy and paste into their browser, or a QR Code in the image gallery that they can scan."

Do you have more information, or do you have an article or screenshot that details this feature? Please let us know.

14. I think it would be so awesome to have all the information regarding a guest available on a single printable page. The view order page is most helpful, but it could use a few additional pieces of information. It would better if it included the guests contact information as well as the day of the week for arrival and departure. Currently it shows the dates, but it would be so much easier for me if it showed the dates and days of the week. For example where it currently reads" From December, 19, 2020 to December 26, 2020 (7 nights),…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As far as payouts though - I have to have a way of getting owners paid. I need to be able to send over an amount to stripe from Hostfully to tell it to pay that amount to them.

If not, then it would be nice to have somewhere to make an adjustment in the system to say I paid them.
    I would prefer if there was a place where I could enter the amount that was paid out so the report would then say 0.00 was due after that month was paid out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please change the name to help all owners! Discount code gives guests the idea that they should get a discount no matter what. Promo code gives guests the idea that there must be a promotion going on and they either qualify for it or not based on being a previous guest, time of year, special event, etc. They also are more understanding if there isn't a code available. Please vote! :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As a Property Manager I would like reviews from direct booking guests to go into a "pending" status for me to review, edit and approve before posting to my direct booking site or pushing through the reviews API.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hostfully currently has a Guest list, but it is hidden deep in the UI.

Within the guest's "Guest Information" page you are able to see a history of their reservations (Guest Booking History)

However, you are not able to access a reservation from the Guest record or make any changes to their bookings.

If the reservation records show in this page preformed like the pipeline records, this currently useless feature would become an extremely valuable tool, of particular help with guests with multiple bookings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Although the custom report system is capable of grouping variables in one column, the user interface for customization isn’t yet advanced enough to handle it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to have Booking.com listing name the same as my public name. At the moment, it is being capitalized the first letter in each word.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?