Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

97 results found

1. Lodgify feature - When collecting payments (before checkout), do we have policy and quote workflow? Where when she selects "returning guest" and she collects less upfront and allow them to pay over a period of time before staying, such as 20%, 30%, 50% etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want to send service provider notifications when a service has been purchased both as part of a booking, and when guests buy it from the guidebook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It is unnecessary and confusing. Pay today - states the total amount due and then the credit card collection section should follow. Instead - followed by "pay today" is "deposit payment and deposit due" - stating the same amount as pay today unnecessarily and confusing the guest because it states that it is a "deposit" making them think that they get this money back. PLEASE delete this "deposit" unnecessary section. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice if the hero image on the webpage worked with the phone image. I created a hero image in Canva. Looks good on webpage, but really bad when you pull up DBS on phone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For now, we're advised by Cedric that the Security deposit is not included in the total amount on the order page but when guests click Book now button > lead to process the payment > they will need to pay the correct amount with SD included. The reason why we don't include the SD is to avoid having a large total, but guests still need to pay for it.

That is not an acceptable reason as it's still misleading to the guests. Why include the SD in the breakdown if you're not going to include it in the total. We…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make all sections of a listing page as moveable widgets so that an operator/manager can decide how to order the information on public listing page. This will greatly improve marketability and ensure that the information that guests find most important is closest to the top. For instance, after "Description" should come "The Space," "The Neighborhood," and then "Other Things to Note" far below the fold -- closer to the House Rules Section.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If the guest goes to a specific property page, they can check the dates that are available (highlighted) and the dates that are booked (greyed out).

On the main page, since it's sorted by locations, which means that if PMs have 3 properties at the same location Show Low, AZ, the system can't provide availability of a single property and ignore the other 2. Therefore, I believe it's by design to show the Calendar this way for all dates.

However, because we only have 1 property for each location, the system should show the availability of each property instead of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you do a query for certain dates and click on "email property list" I do not like how it gives a total. I want it to show the nightly rate in the email instead.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After guest count (i.e. finding a place large enough for their group) the next most important thing to a would-be guest when searching for a property is that it has the amenities they are looking for. Right now, people have no way of knowing which properties have their preferred amenities other than clicking into each property and searching around for it in the listing details or photos. This is painful and makes for a poor experience!

Guests need to be able to filter properties based on amenities. To avoid having that get too unruly, you could start with just the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The price on the search result page should reflect the discount when the guest applies the matching date range with the discount condition (as shown on the individual property page).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a VRM I would like the discount code dates ranges to be inclusive of the start and end dates so that it is very clear to me what the valid dates are.

Right now, the valid date range doesn't include the Start and End dates.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I don't want the inquiries coming through as they are not true inquires. They are guest drop-offs, people who have left at checkout without confirming on the Direct Booking site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now guests can only input the total number, not the breakdown of adults vs children

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Right now, one of our client's properties that we manage is listed at the bottom of the direct book site on the left side when scrolling properties. While our properties that we own are listed above. I'd like to be able to move this property up the left side that shows all properties.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to see the ability to create discount codes that are only valid for reservations of a specific number of nights. So if we wanted to offer a special of a "3rd night free", we could create a discount code that could do this.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Right now prospective guests are REALLY struggling to understand how much our properties cost. It's the number one question we get from people who are searching on our direct booking site.

The problem is that there is no way to compare prices across properties other than drilling down into several property pages open in several tabs and entering dates and guest count info in each one.

It would be much easier to enter the dates and guest count once in the main search and see the total displayed under each property's tile. It's nice that there's already the ability to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I run a photo studio rental space business with 4 unique studios that require the entire management portfolio of Hostfully. The only caveat is that I need bookings by the hour rather than the day.

Our system is currently using a hodge podge of applications to create our user experience. It would be wonderful to use a singular platform for communicating and hosting our studio renters. I wonder how simple a customer calendar solution could be for this? My requirements are the following:

1. Replace the check-in/check-out day with a check in by the hour, check out by the hour.

2. Once…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As a PM I would like to have up to 500 characters to respond to a guest review so that I can be very detailed about my response. Right now, there's a limit of 255 characters.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Specifically, we have owners who like to offer gifted stays for for friends/ family and they want to pay for cleaning too. When we create discount codes for them to easily book, we want to have the option to not have the guest pay a cleaning fee as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When a guest is booking a reservation, chooses location and dates, it takes you to booking page where a TOTAL Cost of Stay shows, instead of the base nightly Rental Rate. This may scare off many interested guests. You can "show details" which will outline all the cost associated with the booking, but we believe it's critical to have Base Rental Nightly Rate showcased at top where it only currently shows TOTAL COST for One or More Nights. Desire what hotels and airlines show when booking reservations.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?