Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. When a job is scheduled, Service Provider/Cleaner gets email with option to View, Accept or Decline.
    Currently, only when the Accept option is chosen, will an email generate to give the PM get a notification.

Can you please add a function so PM's receive an email when a Service Provider "Declines" a job ?
    Why? So PM's can assure the job is assigned or reassigned appropriately. When many properites & jobs scheduled, how do we check declined and unassigned jobs?

Part 2: Can support add a function /section that displays "Declined and Unassigned jobs?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sometimes Cleaner 1 is not available to clean Unit A. When I look at Unit A's calendar for "June", I want to be able to assign some of the cleans to Cleaner 1 and some assigned to Cleaner 2. I don't believe this is possible.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "Notes" or "Additional Information" fields in such areas as Edit Provider, Owner under Edit Properties, etc. Other fields that would be helpful here would be an additional phone field (Office vs. Cell). Website address would also be nice.
    These fields would be to enter useful information on provider services, hours, etc.
    Likewise, for the Owner tab, entering additional information on multiple owners, owner requests, etc

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?