2289 results found
-
Pop up comments
Here are some examples of comments that could pop up for a guest account:
Do not book guest – Guest has a history of cancellations or issues.
Early check-in approved – Guest has confirmed early check-in request.
Pending pet fee payment – Guest owes payment for a pet stay.
Special request for quiet room – Guest prefers a quieter location within the property.Allergic to certain scents – Guest has a sensitivity to fragrances or cleaning products.
VIP status – Frequent guest, provide exceptional service.
1 vote -
Alert when existing email is updated automatically
When there's an existing role (owner / guest / service provider) and they accidentally or not try to create a new PM account, the system should not change an existing role's email automatically (+xxx), or at least should notify the role / associating PM about such change.
1 voteThis will be changed shortly and emails will no longer be updated.
-
Better Owner Calendar View
The calendar on the owner portal should look similar to the PM calendar does. I would like them to be able to see the bookings exact dates, not necessarily names of the person, but the blocks. Their calendar view is very basic and only shows availability instead of full individual blocked dates.
5 votes -
Show date range of the run report and ability to Ability to adjust the name of Recent reports
I always need to click on the reports under Recent reports to know the date range I've run, which is time consuming. I want the report to show which date range I've chosen under Recent report, so I don't have to click on each of them to know the date range I ran.
I also need the ability to adjust the name of the recent reports I've run so I can easily trace back in the future (like I can do in my offline folders)
2 votes -
Hide Rate multiplier on lead detail
The rate multiplier is showing as a line item on lead details.
I want to have the option to hide it.
* Feedback: when adding a new "feature" maybe you should give the users options if they WANT to even use this feature instead of just implementing it with no choice.12 votes -
1 vote
-
4 votes
-
Allow to send channel message with event "New message in inbox
Following this document https://help.hostfully.com/en/articles/5412369-hostfully-unified-inbox#h_8c9770375c
The event New message in inbox is working for action sending email only.
As a host, I want this event works for channel message as well.
It helps to cover the scenario:
When the guest sent me a message, I want to be able to trigger to fire a automatically acknowledge message to guest. (Ex: I have received your message and will get back soon etc) when you received their message.=> It helps to save the responding time in my account. (Airbnb has reviewed the host responding time)
4 votes -
Ability to block dates so that offline bookings are not charged by BeyondPricing
It would be very helpful to have a feature in Hostfully where I can track earnings from offline bookings. However, these offline bookings should not be subject to commission from Beyond Pricing. Therefore, I would like a feature to block these dates for Beyond Pricing but still have visibility into my earnings from these offline bookings.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
API Ability to support Pushing Multiple Annual and Seasonal Check in/out days
This feature allows hosts to enforce a specific day of the week - or several - for their guests to check-in on, and subsequently check-out on. It’s possible to set Annual and Seasonal Check-in/Checkout days.
1 vote -
Have a specific section for Airbnb Guest Safety
Have a specific section for Airbnb Guest Safety instead of Property Expectations in Fees and Policies tab.
1 vote -
Property report with more fields to export property data
More fields in Property reports to export data such as property information (address/ long-lat), listing content (description, note, public name, rules ...), property setup (property type, bedrooms - bed type, guests, rate, fees ....).
It would be much more helpful if we can export it from UI as we have multiple properties and this kind of report can help us with an overview of properties setup and we can figure what we have to fix.
50 votes -
send pre-approval quotes through hostfully.
we would appreciate it if we could send pre-approval quotes through hostfully. The vrbo algorithm gives you boosts when you pre-approve renters so having the feature is not only convenient for the renter but also helps promote our listings in the long run.
5 votes -
Remove Owner Adjustments from Owner Report
PMs who do not use Hostfully to record expenses would like the ability to completely remove the Owner Adjustment report from the Owner Report, instead of seeing the report with no data.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Hold payments from vouchers for future guests
Hold payments for vouchers that are paid in advance for guests
2 votes -
Translate day of week and month into the recipient language
In email templates, the day of the week and month abreviations are in English, also to French recipients. It should be translated into the template language.
On top of that, the date and month are inverted for us European. It's very confusing and makes us sound like a foreign automated company.
See attached printscreen: it should say "du mercredi 16 juillet 2025 au dimanche 27 juillet 2025"
1 vote -
Synchronized Check-In Notifications (SMS, Wpp, Email)
It would be good to have the possibility of SMS, WhatsApp, and the check-in instructions email being sent simultaneously, synchronized when a time range is set in the triggers.
3 votes -
Ability to manually send variables form the inbox
For example, we have a parking custom data field so we can have the parking answer for all properties built in. I know we can add this variable to our message templates, but if a guest were to reach out and ask us for parking options, it would be nice to be able to insert either directly from the custom data field or as a variable.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?