Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. I'd like to have A-Frame as a property type added - it is a filter on AirBnB, but not on host fully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently our emails sent to guests list the Company name in big bold letters for example "!@#$.LLC" instead of listing the home they booked.

This is confusing to the guest and they suspect that it is spam. The emails are disregarded. All email interactions with guests should list the Booked home name.
    So top of the email should list your "Home booked"... not the LLC that the home is under.

Thank you
    VB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change the minimum stay settings on the property so that when this is updated, the calendar gets automatically updated to these new minimums for the future. The one condition should be that any manually set minimums that are greater than the new minimum stay setting should not be updated, but otherwise they should be.

I've had a couple situations where I updated the minimum stay on a property from 2 nights to 3 nights, but we still had 2 night bookings come in because I hadn't manually gone into the calendar and updated the minimum stays for future dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a PM, I need to disconnect the property from Hostfully to change the Airbnb listing’s address as Specific or General. The option to change it is in Airbnb is greyed out when connected to a property management software. We should be able to choose this in Hostfully.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a property drop down box to the pricing page that would allow you to jump from property to property, Similar to the one on the Calander Tools page. It gets very time consuming when you are pricing 40 or more properties. It would cut our time in half, if we can avoid going to the properties page and then selecting the pricing tab.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We'd love it if there was an ability to add tags to photos. Use case for this is tagging photos with sections of the house. E.g. Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, etc.

If our clients are able to assign such tags, and we are able to retrieve them through API, we'd be able to create a better user experience in browsing property photos.

Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to be able to designate separate Public Names for a property, depending on the OTA.

Each OTA has different requirements/allowances for name length and special characters. Airbnb for instance limits you to 50 characters, while Vrbo allows 80.

There seems to be no limit to the number of characters Hostfully allows for the public name, and I'm not clear what happens when the name in Hostfully exceeds the OTA's allotment of characters.

Additionally, the names used on OTA's are often more descriptive/call out amenities, or are optimized in an attempt to make them stand out. For…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would it be possible to adjust the hierarchy of the "Space" Section in the Hostfully listing.

Currently this information is hidden below "Neighborhood" and "Interaction." It seems to me that it would make the most sense both organizationally and from a customer interaction perspective to have the "Space" section immediately following the long description.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For organizational purposes, it would be nice to manually select the color of property tags. At present different colors are assigned to new tags, seemingly at random.

With the ability to color coordinate tags, a manager could quickly see if a tag referred to a location, an amenity, rule, or some other category that they have set internally. This would greatly improve the efficacy of the tag feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We have a number of covered wagons available for guests to stay in. It would be nice to have a property type added for "Covered Wagon." Tipi, Yurt, and Igloo already exist in the system. "Wagon" would cover both western style covered wagons, as well as Gypsy style wooden wagons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Accessibilities feature from Airbnb into Hostfully so it can be directly edited from Hostfully without the need to disconnect Airbnb from Hostfully, to then be able to edit this section on Airbnb, and then have to reconnect Airbnb and Hostfully and losing all the reporting and historal reservations data for that listing in the process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add the "Properties" button to the main menu buttons, it is being used constantly and should have direct access rather than through a drop-down menu, ideally to have a drop-down menu where you can just pick your property instead of scrolling them down.
    Direct access to make changes in properties through the calendar view

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Many fees are the same for every property, or for large groups of properties. It's a huge pain to have to add every fee to each property individually. There should be an option to set defaults globally and then override them at the property level.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are planning to provide bulk edit capabilities for Fees and Policies, as we did for Main Property Settings. Once the feature is deployed, setting fees across your inventory (or a subset you select) will be done in a couple clicks.

14. Similar to adding custom data fields for property main settings, I'd like to be able to add custom amenities that I can select for each of my properties rather than adding the same custom amenities each time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently if a new channel is added, you have to delete a fee/tax and add it again as new to include the new chanel.

We should be able to edit this information as we do with any other content.

In addition, it would be nice to be able to apply globally fees/tax settings for new channels as they arise.

As it is now, every new channel we have to delete and read a tax and fee on EVERY listing.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For now, on the rental agreement, the name of the property is the internal name. That can make guests confused since they only know the public name or short description of the property. Guests can also say that the name of the property they signed is not correct to what they booked and that would be a challenge for the property manager to show evidence that guests agreed with conditions in the contract.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, users must navigate to individual property calendars and apply individual Check-in and Check-in restrictions for each year.

However, check-in and check-out restrictions are often applied to holidays, so the need to restrict check-out on 12/25 occurs each year. Hostfully should have the ability to select specific dates (absent year) where check-in and check-out is not feasible. Moreover, specific days of a week/month would address holidays such as Thanksgiving.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Property settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It takes me a very long time to go through the list of Amenities because it isn't alphabetized .... even if no one else wanted it that way, I would love the ability to be able to manage it so I can see it in a way that makes it much faster for me to go through ... also am very confused as to why the "Baby high chair" is listed under "indoor" amenities instead of under the "family" section. Would also be great to have the ability to add an amenity to a specific section (i.e. Fire Pit could…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Property settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice if there is a way to copy rates from one property to another one with just one click

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an agency-wide setting for booking 'lead time' so that it is easier to change this depending on business level, time of year, etc. Sometimes I want to encourage last-minute bookings, other times I don't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?