Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1389 results found

1. While looking at the calendar for dates that aren't booked yet, would be nice to be able to toggle some shading for rates/colors. I use it to help adjust my Dynamic Pricing (DPGO for me) to see where I might have a property over/under priced.
    Would be nice to have a few brackets can set the amount and color. 0-200 - Yellow, 201-400 - Green, 400+ Red.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A simple "print listing" with the listing info to have in your hand as you recheck listings or want a hard copy to file or give out. I know the last part is old school. Some of us just like it that way...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I love the idea of being able to edit prices and minimum stay from calendar central. What would make this even better and take it to the next level as far as being really helpful in managing prices would be to allow us to adjust prices (and possible minimum stays) by an increment.

For example, if I haven't been getting bookings and I want to drop my prices by $20 / night for the following month, the only way I can do that is pretty time consuming. But if I could select the whole month and then increase/decrease prices by…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi Hostfully. I recently noticed a need for the function of being able to send SMS triggers to cleaners to notify them of a reservation date change update. New booking trigger and cancelled booking triggers have been working great but cleaners won't be notified when guests change their travel dates. In this case, the original booking isn't cancelled but just updated to a different date. So it would be great if you could add original/old check-in/-out dates variables on trigger templates so cleaner can receive a message like "unit 2. original date may 3- may 6. new date may 4…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, the only required information the guest needs to input when instantly booking via Hostfully is their name, email and dates. We need to collect mobile phone numbers, whether or not they're bringing a pet and would like to require a message from them about their stay.
    For instant booking on Airbnb, you can require the guest to answer your customized questions at booking. It would remove so much back and forth for me if I could customize what we capture from the guest at the time of booking.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I noticed a minor bug: when I scroll to the bottom of the Pipeline, the Footer info (Help, Privacy, Feedback) covers the Guest details on the Pipeline. Can you fix the Footer so that it stays below the Pipeline? Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With 44 listings and 300-500 checkins per month, the Pipeline is nearly useless for managing bookings. It loads very slowly, and after about 50 bookings, glitched and runs off the end of the screen (see image).

There are many settings (i.e canceling a reservation, marking a reservation a paid, and adding a manual payment) that are only accessible via the Pipeline.

Without the ability to select a range of dates to display, it is nearly impossible to access these settings for reservations more than a week out from check-in.

This feature is critical to Hostfully's long term viability as a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to add "groups" of users where anyone in that group can manage bookings/listings/etc.

As it is now: Each lead is assigned to an individual. If someone else needs to do something, they have to take ownership then go back in and make the changes, then go back and re-assign it.

I'd like a group "West Coast Property Managers" and any user in that group can manage any leads/properties in that group at any time.

The logs should show who did what when but this would avoid the overhead of having to reassign things.

I thought I made this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. At least 85% of our guests book via our direct booking website. The majority of them stay with us for 2-6 months. They always want to pay for just 1 month at a time, but Hostfully requires them to pay for the entire stay up front. This scares some potential guests away because even though we explain that we can manually just charge them for 1 month at a time, all they see is the huge total amount for the entire stay when they do a search for their dates. When they do book, we are currently having guests just…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently Check-in and Checkout TIMES are hard to manage within the Hostfully API and it's not possible to edit times once a booking has been placed (not a great experience for our users but I assume this is because Airbnb also locks their check-in/out times.

Hostfully created separate arrivalLocalDateTime and departureLocalDateTime fields which could have been the solution for Hostfully users not totally dependent on Airbnb but sadly, these fields can only be accessed via the Hostfully dashboard and not the API.

Wouldn't it be easy enough to simply add these two fields within the leads API section?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Report capability to review bookings and revenue data at the same time in each year. For example, I'd like to review how many bookings I had in 2021 for 2022.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My owners get a text message when a booking is confirmed. Some folks finalize a booking in the middle of the night...would like to be able to send the texts only between 8 am and 8 pm or something like that....so it doesn't wake anyone up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Specifically, we have owners who like to offer gifted stays for for friends/ family and they want to pay for cleaning too. When we create discount codes for them to easily book, we want to have the option to not have the guest pay a cleaning fee as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to be able to designate separate Public Names for a property, depending on the OTA.

Each OTA has different requirements/allowances for name length and special characters. Airbnb for instance limits you to 50 characters, while Vrbo allows 80.

There seems to be no limit to the number of characters Hostfully allows for the public name, and I'm not clear what happens when the name in Hostfully exceeds the OTA's allotment of characters.

Additionally, the names used on OTA's are often more descriptive/call out amenities, or are optimized in an attempt to make them stand out. For…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you add a new team member and give them access to 1 or multiple properties from your inventory, you can then assign a role to them.

The different roles are as follows:

• associate
    • booking agent
    • property sales manager
    • manager

When you assign either of the roles that gives the team member to a specific property and all of its details, this also gives them access to the OWNER tab of the property.

The owner tab of the property stores personal contact information of the owner of the property and this does not need and should not be visible to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Owner Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The /v2/guests endpoint currently returns all the guests in Hostfully. This doesn't scale very well and if a user has 1,000s of guests it's possible the endpoint could timeout or the response payload would be too large to send.

It would be great to add limit and offset query parameters to this endpoint just like you have for some of your other endpoints (e.g. /v2/leads)

This would not need to be a breaking change, you could have the endpoint behave the same way if no pagination parameters are provided so that nothing changes for any software that is currently using…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to search for all my customers from Florida. However, right now it's not possible in Hostfully.

Or there should be a way for me to get a list of guests from Florida (maybe via Reporting feature?).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi there. I'm using Stripe as a payment processor. I have added a Credit card processing fee 4% but it is only applies to RENT but not to all amount like Cleaning fee, taxes or pet fee, etc. I end up paying hundreds of dollars out of my pocket every month plus I receiving questions from the owners.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When a guest is booking a reservation, chooses location and dates, it takes you to booking page where a TOTAL Cost of Stay shows, instead of the base nightly Rental Rate. This may scare off many interested guests. You can "show details" which will outline all the cost associated with the booking, but we believe it's critical to have Base Rental Nightly Rate showcased at top where it only currently shows TOTAL COST for One or More Nights. Desire what hotels and airlines show when booking reservations.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think in order to not miss messages from past guests, the default on the inbox screen should be to "all" or at least an option to choose our own default view, so if you want to see "all" it isn't a manual process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?