2283 results found
-
Import Booking.com Q&A Messages into Hostfully
Booking.com has introduced a new Q&A feature that allows guests and properties to exchange questions and answers. Messages exchanged through the Q&A section are currently not displayed in Hostfully.
1 vote -
Combine the booking and pricing views into one
Combine the booking view and pricing view into one view. I don't like having to go between the 2 views you should be able to either click an existing booking or click on dates to set pricing in one calendar view. The previous PMS I used had it all in one calendar.
1 vote -
Improve Enso Security Deposit integration with Booking.com and Vrbo
Property managers using Enso to manage security deposits must disable Hostfully's Security Deposit feature to avoid duplicate collection. However, this also prevents the security deposit from being displayed on Booking.com and Vrbo.
As a result, guests are only informed about the security deposit when Enso contacts them after booking, which can appear suspicious and lead to abandoned verification, support requests, or booking cancellations.
Requested improvement
Allow Booking.com and Vrbo to display the security deposit while Enso remains responsible for collecting and managing it.
This would provide a smoother guest experience and improve the integration between Hostfully and Enso.
2 votes -
Be able to add Whatsapp contact link in the direct booking site.
Please add a floating WhatsApp logo icon so clients can directly text me on WhatsApp
2 votes -
Ability to record guest ID by uploading files to system
We want to upload a guest’s ID to the appropriate ID/document field in Hostfully if the guest sends us a copy via SMS
1 vote -
EventConnect Integration
It would be great if Hostfully could integrate with EventConnect so bookings and availability could sync automatically between both platforms. This would save time and reduce manual work.
2 votes -
Improved Default Map Zoom on the Direct Booking Site
The map on the Direct Booking Site is zoomed in too closely by default, making it difficult to view the locations of properties. Guests have to manually zoom out every time they visit the map.
2 votes -
Create a promo code to start on today's date
At times, a promo code cannot be created with the Start date as today's date. I am not sure what prevents this, but sometimes I can/cannot create a promo code with the Start date of today. I had a guest who was trying to book and I wanted to create a unique code for that guest to use in that moment. When I tried to create the code with the same start date as the current date, I got the error message: "Error while creating promo code, please try again."
I was told that,
"error while creating promo code, try…1 vote -
Ability to search messages sent to owners
The inbox tab lists all messages sent to guests, but also to service providers, agents and owners.
Illogically, we can only search and filter messages sent to guests !
If I need to see all messages sent to a specific owner, there's no tool to find that communication thread.
I can only find it by chance in the messages list if the last message sent was not too old.1 vote -
Ability to combine "day of the week" AND a time-based condition for triggers
It would be very useful to have the option to combine the condition "day of the week" with another condition where the trigger is fired every X days.
In my case, I would like to send out a message every other week. I have a trash collection schedule that alternates between trash one week and trash and recycling the following week. I created two separate templates that provide instructions for my guest who are scheduled to stay over the designate collection day of the week. I want to be able to provide them with clear instructions.
Also, I believe more…
2 votes -
Ability to edit and manage different languages of the Hostfully direct booking site
Currently, the language displayed on the Hostfully Direct Booking Site is determined by your browser’s language detection. But some languages are not patchy.
It would be great if we could edit and manage different languages of the Hostfully direct booking site
2 votes -
Verify guest PIN is actually active on the lock, and flag conflicts with existing codes
Our guest was locked out on check-in day because their Hostfully Devices PIN never became active on our Schlage Encode lock, even though the booking log said "Lock vendor confirmed SET PIN ... door code was added."
Cause: Hostfully generated the PIN from the last 4 digits of the guest's phone number, and those same 4 digits were already on the lock as our pest control contractor's code. The lock rejected the duplicate, but Hostfully still logged it as confirmed and sent the code to the guest. The daily re-checks only compare against the PMS ("already set in the PMS"),…
1 vote -
Viewing Scheduled Messages directly on the Scheduled Messages page
It would be very helpful to hover over (or click open a pop up box) to see the copy of the message that's scheduled rather than having to note the template name and revert to the Templates page to see the copy.
1 vote -
adjusting scheduled review dates
I'd like to be able to adjust the date/time of scheduled reviews (really, this is great for all scheduled messages). For instance, if I have reviews scheduled to go out 3 days after the stay but decide to go ahead and post the day after, I'd like to be able to choose to "send now" or simply get the option to update the date and time from that page.
1 vote -
System notification when a guest has signed the rental agreement
Have the system send a quick confirmation to the host when a customer has signed their rental agreement "Guest XYZ due to check in on ABC Date has signed the rental agreement".
1 vote -
Support Airbnb's 'visual description' accessibility field in photo library for blind and low-vision guests
Our listing is across from a major museum and school for people who are blind and low-vision, which means many of our guests likely need this accommodation. Because of this (and, just being polite/inclusive writing practices generally), it's very important that we have "visual descriptions" for photos, to describe in text exactly what a photo shows. Captions aren't the same because I'm not going to say "four stools," etc. in a caption.
Right now, the workaround is just partial syncing to Airbnb, but of course, that takes away most of the benefit of using Hostfully across multiple channels.
Please help…
1 vote -
Show accepted cleaning jobs with green dots in the host calendar
Right now, all jobs appear as blue dots in the Central Calendar, even after a cleaner accepts them. The only way to confirm acceptance is to open each job and check the status label (NEW vs SCHEDULED). This makes it difficult to quickly scan the calendar.
In the cleaner’s Service Hub calendar, accepted jobs already appear as green dots. It would be very helpful if the host calendar also showed green dots for accepted jobs so hosts can instantly see which tasks have been confirmed without opening each one individually.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add the property floor map/ layout as a room type
In the set room section I want to have a property layout type.
1 vote -
Transaction report - add the property internal code
The transaction report doesn't allow any additional columns to be added, but it doesn't show the property the transaction is attached to. Add this as a column for filtering when downloaded - help to quick find transactions / reconcile accounts.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?