2283 results found
-
Show the guests cancellation policy on the Lead Details in the pipeline
The cancellation policy of the guests booking/reservation needs to be shown on the Lead Details. This is a critical piece of information especially now where in Airbnb you can modify the policy for a separate time period. I shouldn't have to go research this back in the channel when my PMS should centralize tasks for me.
1 vote -
hold expiration date/time shown on hold
Add the exact date/time the Hold will expire in the calendar detailed view.
1 vote -
Hostfully App for Windows Desktop
There should be a Windows Desktop App for Hostfully. It seems weird that one was made for iOS first when it only has 25% of users are on that and Windows makes up 70% of desktop operating systems users.
1 vote -
Have Hostfully Accounting link with Xero?
I see that Hostfully Accounting syncs with Quickbooks Online. I wonder if there is demand to have Hostfully Accounting sync with Xero?
1 vote -
Turnover days for bookings of +7 days
I want to be able to set the turnover days for bookings longer than x amount of nights.
1 vote -
I would like to be able to add notes to calendar date so I can record an event taking place on said date
I would like to be able to add notes to calendar dates so I can record special events taking place in the area i.e. a concert, show, festival. This would also be a reminder why the price is differently priced for that date. The date would need to be highlighted in a different colour shade and it would be good to hover over the date to see the information recorded.
1 vote -
Add a per-unit calendar/availability endpoint for Multi-Unit properties
For Multi-Unit properties, we currently have a calendar endpoint at the Unit Type level, but there is no supported API endpoint to retrieve the calendar or availability for an individual unit.
This makes it difficult for API partners to accurately determine which specific units are available for a given date range. Partners currently need to retrieve the Unit Type's units and leads, then reconstruct the availability themselves using the unitUid associated with leads.
Requested enhancement
Provide a supported API endpoint such as:
GET /api/v3.3/property-calendar/{unitUid}
or another dedicated per-unit availability endpoint that returns the calendar for a specific unit.
The response…
2 votes -
Rental License Number Expiration Notification
On the property Main Settings page, there's a field for the Rental License Number and Expiration date. It would be convenient to have Hostfully send a notification when the rental license number expiration is approaching, maybe about 30 days prior.
1 vote -
Push En suite bathroom (Has Private bathroom) to Airbnb
At the moment, the En suite bathroom (Has Private bathroom) only works for Booking.com, not for Airbnb. We want to show on Airbnb that the room has En suite bathroom
1 vote -
Reduce size of Flash messages in the app
Sometimes Flash iA is asking for reviews and blocking the normal workflow of the app. This can be frustrating.
Would be great to reduce the size of the notification.
2 votes -
Expose Saved Enhanced Reports through the API
Property Manager is required to manually run and export reports even when the rest of their workflow is already automated through the API. This creates unnecessary manual work and prevents end-to-end automation.
Desired capabilities:
- List saved reports and their IDs/names/columns
- Run a saved report with a specified date range
- Return the results as JSON or CSV
- Include report metadata such as date range, date basis, and generation timestamp
- Optionally provide the PDF version for accounting/audit documentation2 votes -
Add templates and triggers on top menu bar
Add Templates and Triggers to the top main menu selection bar instead of having to drop down on the company name menu, It is widely used and there should be a faster way to get there.
1 vote -
Import Booking.com Q&A Messages into Hostfully
Booking.com has introduced a new Q&A feature that allows guests and properties to exchange questions and answers. Messages exchanged through the Q&A section are currently not displayed in Hostfully.
1 vote -
Combine the booking and pricing views into one
Combine the booking view and pricing view into one view. I don't like having to go between the 2 views you should be able to either click an existing booking or click on dates to set pricing in one calendar view. The previous PMS I used had it all in one calendar.
1 vote -
remove EMAIL and NAME as mandatory fields from the Booking Widget
I do not need people to enter their email or name to see the prices for the nights they select. I just want them to move through the funnel. For some reason, you don't have the option for them to add their name later in the booking process once they move over to book.hostfully.com, so I know why you are trying to capture that in the initial widget, but it limits flexibiltiy.
2 votes -
Ability to record guest ID by uploading files to system
We want to upload a guest’s ID to the appropriate ID/document field in Hostfully if the guest sends us a copy via SMS
1 vote -
Create a promo code to start on today's date
At times, a promo code cannot be created with the Start date as today's date. I am not sure what prevents this, but sometimes I can/cannot create a promo code with the Start date of today. I had a guest who was trying to book and I wanted to create a unique code for that guest to use in that moment. When I tried to create the code with the same start date as the current date, I got the error message: "Error while creating promo code, please try again."
I was told that,
"error while creating promo code, try…1 vote -
Ability to search messages sent to owners
The inbox tab lists all messages sent to guests, but also to service providers, agents and owners.
Illogically, we can only search and filter messages sent to guests !
If I need to see all messages sent to a specific owner, there's no tool to find that communication thread.
I can only find it by chance in the messages list if the last message sent was not too old.1 vote -
Verify guest PIN is actually active on the lock, and flag conflicts with existing codes
Our guest was locked out on check-in day because their Hostfully Devices PIN never became active on our Schlage Encode lock, even though the booking log said "Lock vendor confirmed SET PIN ... door code was added."
Cause: Hostfully generated the PIN from the last 4 digits of the guest's phone number, and those same 4 digits were already on the lock as our pest control contractor's code. The lock rejected the duplicate, but Hostfully still logged it as confirmed and sent the code to the guest. The daily re-checks only compare against the PMS ("already set in the PMS"),…
1 vote -
Viewing Scheduled Messages directly on the Scheduled Messages page
It would be very helpful to hover over (or click open a pop up box) to see the copy of the message that's scheduled rather than having to note the template name and revert to the Templates page to see the copy.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?