2282 results found
-
3 votes
-
Have a report to show messages metrics
Is there some sort of report where we can see metrics on messages? Such as busiest and slowest times of days based on the number of new messages and inquires that come in, and how quickly they are being replied to
4 votes -
Automatically Cancel Unpaid Reservations After a Set Time
It would be extremely helpful to have an option to automatically cancel unpaid reservations after a defined number of hours. This would help prevent calendar blocks due to unpaid bookings and reduce the need for manual follow-up or cancellations.
1 vote -
Ability to Add Rooms and Categories Directly from Hostfully
It would be helpful to have the option to add new rooms and categories directly within Hostfully, rather than only through Airbnb or external platforms. This would make room-to-room transfers and property updates much more seamless and efficient.
1 vote -
Lock on bedroom - Airbnb
Support Lock on bedroom (amenity) on Airbnb
1 vote -
Support copy Production data over to Sandbox
That'd be helpful for testing purpose, where dataset is readily available and as realistic as possible.
2 votes -
Per-night rent is not showing in new lead modal
In the new lead modal, you cannot see per-night rent amount like the old modal which is hard for us to compare with the daily pricing. It would be helpful if there is a dropdown list of per-night rent.
2 votes -
Allow discount code to be used only once per user.
I mean the code can be used for many bookings during the time periods as long as the booking is valid. But each user/email, when making a reservation, can only use that code once.
15 votes -
Be able to send a booking notification to owner for reservation made before activating the notification feature
so I have recently setting up a direct booking for 1 of the properties and I forgot to select the owner notification.
so i want to resend her the booking confirmation / email notification
3 votes -
Ability to ask guests on check out flow for consent to receive SMS texts
The goal is to get the guest to consent to receive text messages from our company as part of the check out process.
3 votes -
Improved Post-Connection Flow for Channels/Integrations
As a property manager, once I successfully connect to a channel or integration in Hostfully, I’m redirected to a general page listing all available channels and integrations. From there, I have to manually click “Settings” or “Manage this Channel” to reach the property activation page.
It would be a much smoother experience if Hostfully could automatically redirect me to the property activation page right after the connection is completed. This would reduce the number of clicks and help ensure I don’t forget to activate properties, saving time and avoiding missed setup steps.
2 votes -
Rental License Expiration Date Report
We would love the ability to run a report to export Rental License expirations for our listings to track and manage!
3 votes -
23 votes
-
1 vote
-
Add different times on triggers
I am requesting to have the ability to have the automated message "1 day before check in" to be sent earlier in the day. to have the option of different times
13 votes -
Default color for the Booking Widget and have it apply to all properties.
There should be a way to define a default color for the Booking Widget and apply it to all properties. Instead of having to define it one property at a time.
2 votes -
Make all variables used in system templates available for use in custom templates
Certain variables, such as [$TRANSACTIONAMOUNT$], [$TRANSACTIONID$],[$GUESTINFOURL$]- which leads to the pre-arrival form, and others are only functional in system templates. I'd like to be able to insert them into custom templates so that I can have more control over formatting, colors, branding, and when these messages are triggered.
4 votes -
Ability to set LOS discount for direct booking site only
I don't want to use Discounts code as I want the discounts to be applied automatically to Rent.
Setting discounts in Pricing tab will be automatically applied but pushed to Vrbo channel as well and I only want it to apply to DBS, no other channels.
2 votes -
Allow Triggers to send message to individual guest
It would be useful if a trigger option was to pick a particular guest to send a message to as apposed to all guests of a certain criteria
1 vote -
Add the condition[$ORDER_TOTAL_DUE_DATE$] on triggers
Add the condition[$ORDERTOTALDUE_DATE$] on triggers
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?