Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1389 results found

1. Currently, there's a Bulk Edit option for updating certain property information (green field) but there's no option to choose if we only want certain information to be updated to all properties.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can choose what is being applied to all properties during you batch Edit - select what to change (having in mind, which properties the particular change(s) will be applied to), and select the property list to apply the change to in the property selector.

2. Currently when blocks are deleted, there is no record that they ever existed.

This presents an issue if a block is removed erroneously, there is no way to recover the block, or see when the block was removed or by whom.

Further, for active blocks, it is not possible to see who created a block, when the block was created, or if a block has been changed.

What I'd like to see is:

1) Blocks display what user created them and when.
    2) Blocks include a log of changes, that include the date of the change, what the change was,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to offer extended stay discounts that are seasonal so we may use them for the low season. We have interest from guest originating in cold climates to come stay at our property in Florida during the winter months. Currently hostfully allows extended stay discounts but I can not apply that to certain times of year - currently only appears to be on an annual basis. I just had a guest book our property using the extended stay discount during peak season which resulted in a 13,000.00 discount.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We love the new Calendar.

We find it difficult to know if all reservations are paid up. We would love to see:

1. One the stacked calendar to display something to show if the booking is not paid in full.
    2. When hovering mouse over a reservation can the flyout show the Balance Outstanding and or the Paid amount.
    3. It would be great to have a report to filter reservations that have a non-zero balance outstanding. We spoke to the Help Desk folks and they say they cant have a condition on a derived field.

Thank you

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Airbnb has a new Virtual Tour option where pictures are assigned to rooms and then a sort of virtual tour is available for guests. Hostfully doesn't support this function at this time. Unfortunately, one of their new very popular filters is properties with a virtual tour. This means that we are not showing up on this filter.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Heather,

It does not look like Airbnb supports this feature at the moment. Here's an extract from an article on their site: 

"Airbnb currently doesn’t support embedding virtual tours into your listing. You’ll have to upload your virtual tour elsewhere and direct your visitors there. You can add a URL of that site in the description, which travelers can copy and paste into their browser, or a QR Code in the image gallery that they can scan."

Do you have more information, or do you have an article or screenshot that details this feature? Please let us know.

6. After guest count (i.e. finding a place large enough for their group) the next most important thing to a would-be guest when searching for a property is that it has the amenities they are looking for. Right now, people have no way of knowing which properties have their preferred amenities other than clicking into each property and searching around for it in the listing details or photos. This is painful and makes for a poor experience!

Guests need to be able to filter properties based on amenities. To avoid having that get too unruly, you could start with just the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to edit the blue bubble for the provider and change the color like i want. When we watch the calendar we can see rapidly who is working.
    Or, when we pass the arrow on the bubble we see '' 1 job'', I would like to see the name of the provider.
    Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to have a trigger fired a Job notification to an assigned service provider based on the Job type when there's a Job created.

In other words, I'd like to have 1 more condition for Job created trigger which "Job type".

And I want all service providers' jobs to be populated under that category.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On my direct marketing I want to include a promo code but I don't want to allow certain dates to be booked with this code i.e. peak times.

It would be great if I could select one or more date groups to exclude.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have the leader booker review and agree to the Rental Conditions when completing the Pre-Arrival Form (not just the House Rules). The rental conditions are more in depth (while the House Rules are a basic overview of desirable guest behavior).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, discount codes are not editable, which means you would have to delete one and recreate it - but if you try to use the same code, it won't allow it.

It would also be extremely beneficial if you could make discount codes for a long period of time but with exclusions, for example:
    If I created an off peak promotion and I wanted it to be valid between October 1st - April 1st but I did not want it valid for peak holidays like Christmas/New Year (16th Dec - 2nd Jan), February half term or Halloween. It would be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a PM, I would need to update Post Booking Details for guest to have the updated information after making a reservation, but it is not available in PMP now. And I do not want the information displayed in the public section where people can view it freely.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a PM, I would like to have more property-type options in Airbnb to choose from. At the moment, PMP is missing these: barn, campsite, casaparticular, cycladichouse, dammuso, farmstay, guestsuite, heritagehotel, kezhan, minsu, pension, ryokan, shepherdshut, trullo, windmill.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are many scenarios in which a host might extend a complimentary night to a guest, to address an issue, as a gift, or for employees/friend's.

It would great if there was a way within the Hostfully to comp a night, or a block of nights, while having the booing otherwise behave as a regular booking.

I'm aware that a discount code, or a negative line item could be sud for this purpose, but this is a messy, manual process, and does not create any kind of trackable record that could be used for accounting purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, we can enter a specific date range, or expiration date. It would be nice to be able to have a discount code that is set to be valid a certain number of months from the previous check out date. E.g. After guest stay, the discount is sent and is valid one or two years from the date that it is sent.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Damage/Security Deposits able to be 'PreAuthorized' and not a charge. This scares some Guests off.

And make the timing of the PreAuthorization able to be set as to when this is taken.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With 44 listings and 300-500 checkins per month, the Pipeline is nearly useless for managing bookings. It loads very slowly, and after about 50 bookings, glitched and runs off the end of the screen (see image).

There are many settings (i.e canceling a reservation, marking a reservation a paid, and adding a manual payment) that are only accessible via the Pipeline.

Without the ability to select a range of dates to display, it is nearly impossible to access these settings for reservations more than a week out from check-in.

This feature is critical to Hostfully's long term viability as a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to designate separate Public Names for a property, depending on the OTA.

Each OTA has different requirements/allowances for name length and special characters. Airbnb for instance limits you to 50 characters, while Vrbo allows 80.

There seems to be no limit to the number of characters Hostfully allows for the public name, and I'm not clear what happens when the name in Hostfully exceeds the OTA's allotment of characters.

Additionally, the names used on OTA's are often more descriptive/call out amenities, or are optimized in an attempt to make them stand out. For…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the ability to detect an autoresponse to a question. Ie detect a question about early check-in and schedule a response to that.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. have an option for dd/mm/yyyy date option
    not only mm/dd/yyyy format

(not all your users are from the US)