Property Management Platform - Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1366 results found

1. I need to collect IDs for all drivers, as this must be sent to the front gate to let each car in. So, to automate this properly, I need to be able to add custom image fields, and text fields associated with each image field (i.e. first and last name).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We use Zapier integration to pull all booking data. Everything comes through perfectly, however, "Order Order Fees" which pull all other fees are being listed all together and being pulled with text. That is to say, you cannot pull the data with ONLY the fees and also cannot have them broken out by fee. This is a bug challenge when dealing with dozens of properties and bookings. I have to parse that data manually.

What would be ideal is is every fee is its own variable that can be pulled from the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a way to preview your property during the set up process without having to go "live" first. This would enable the manager to preview the look and feel for the end user and catch any mistakes, as well as offer the homeowner a chance to see the property before it goes "live" as well (in the case where a property is managed by a company or another person)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I run a photo studio rental space business with 4 unique studios that require the entire management portfolio of Hostfully. The only caveat is that I need bookings by the hour rather than the day.

Our system is currently using a hodge podge of applications to create our user experience. It would be wonderful to use a singular platform for communicating and hosting our studio renters. I wonder how simple a customer calendar solution could be for this? My requirements are the following:

1. Replace the check-in/check-out day with a check in by the hour, check out by the hour.

2. Once…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TLDR; Automatically import user information entered via a secure guidebook link into the corresponding PMP lead.

When booking through OTAs, emails are usually not included in the lead information that gets stored on Hostfully. Emails are collected, however, when guests sign into the guidebook via a secure link. That secure link is tied to a particular booking. It would be useful, and would make some sense, to be able to assign the information entered into the secure link login into the lead in the PMP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A simple "print listing" with the listing info to have in your hand as you recheck listings or want a hard copy to file or give out. I know the last part is old school. Some of us just like it that way...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I noticed a minor bug: when I scroll to the bottom of the Pipeline, the Footer info (Help, Privacy, Feedback) covers the Guest details on the Pipeline. Can you fix the Footer so that it stays below the Pipeline? Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently Check-in and Checkout TIMES are hard to manage within the Hostfully API and it's not possible to edit times once a booking has been placed (not a great experience for our users but I assume this is because Airbnb also locks their check-in/out times.

Hostfully created separate arrivalLocalDateTime and departureLocalDateTime fields which could have been the solution for Hostfully users not totally dependent on Airbnb but sadly, these fields can only be accessed via the Hostfully dashboard and not the API.

Wouldn't it be easy enough to simply add these two fields within the leads API section?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think in order to not miss messages from past guests, the default on the inbox screen should be to "all" or at least an option to choose our own default view, so if you want to see "all" it isn't a manual process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. After going through this, I believe that this is a bug. I have brought this to Hostfully’s attention in the past, but I don’t feel like they truly understand what is going on here. It’s a bit hard to explain, but I feel that the images show the problem than the explanation.

Pricing Periods date selections need to match every industry standard when selecting date ranges – Our industry works on “nights booked” and “nights selected”. We select dates and base the range of nights (check-in to check-out). When selecting date ranges in Pricing Periods, the last date selected is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The current Hostfully layout is not full screen and the font is small and light in colour.
    Having light grey writing on a white background makes it incredibly hard to read without looking closer.
    I think it would be great to have bolder/darker and bigger writing making it easier to read. It would also be great if the Hostfully software can fit entirely on the screen instead of just down the middle.
    Having these aspects enhanced would make for a more efficient work day, without any eyestrain! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a VRM I would like Inbox to save a copy of my draft messages so that I can come back and finish the message later.

Current message disappeared if I went to check another message halfway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inbox  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We like to set up a partner program for our agency where every partner that refers a new property owner receives a lifetime commission of x% calculated as %tage of our agency commission.

"Must-have":
    (1) A list of partners maintained in Hostfully, with their contact data and the %commission they will receive
    (2) The option in the Property administration to add a partner that should receive commission on agency commission
    (3) A portal for the partner to see how the properties are performing (e.g. bookings without guest names) and a dashboard showing his commission results month by month, and ability…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At present, the PointCentral integration does not automatically create lock codes for any existing bookings in the Hostfully calendar.

In order to generate codes, each booking must be manually opened and re-saved. with 44 listings and nearly 1000 open reservations, this is a very arduous task.

Surely there must be some way to make this integration backward compatible, or at the very least create some kind of master "refresh" button/script that effectively opens and re-saves every reservation in the calendar automatically to accomplish this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Room inventory feature will allow users to manage multiple units in the same building. Imagine you manage 40 equal design units in the same building like us and you need to create and manage the same 40 separate listing in all platforms. And this feature will allow hostfully to expand their business to small hotel´s managers too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like to have A-Frame as a property type added - it is a filter on AirBnB, but not on host fully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a guest goes to book on the direct booking site, if they enter a date range that goes beyond the Maximum Night stay (property Main Settings), then hit Book Now, they get this message: Maximum stay requirement is not met. That does not specify the requirement, the way the Min Stay is displayed.

It would also be great to be able to customize a message there, and have it displayed before they hit book now, so they can see that requirement.
    Ex., the max stay is 30 days, but we want to include a message that states something like,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sometimes guests do not see the emails that are sent. Would it be possible to flag messages coming from Hostfully as important to help guests see those messages?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We'd like to be able to specify tags to exclude for when listing properties through the properties-get endpoint. There's an inclusion query there now, with the exclusion option we'd be able to better optimize our queries and reduce the number of API calls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?